• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for mangococonut06
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Minecraft

Minecraft name: mangococonut06

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): bugging staff, grief to beacon tutorial

Who banned you: The Duty Paid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): 
To give some context, I like this server. I like the tite nite community and just recently bought an airplane which is a fun motive. However, when i did /warp ranks, I accidentally broke a block and tested my hypothesis again to see if i broke a block. I tried and broke a second block. I alert staff, but apparently i might've drawn a bit too much attention. My fault. I should've not bring it to the public's attention.  

Why do you want to come back: I like the server. I recently started playing again but hope to join again Smile

The reason I banned you was for both breaking blocks at a build that was not yours, a server build and I jailed you so I could do checks. So I was happy it was just the two blocks in question.
Also you asked once, I gave you the other option, you apologised but then asked the same question.

Member [Member] MANGOCOCONUT ⁑ » how long am i imprisioined
Admin [Admin] TheDutyPaid » theft and grief are not minor things
Member [Member] MANGOCOCONUT ⁑ » i didn't do any stealing
Member [Member] MANGOCOCONUT ⁑ » ;-;
Admin [Admin] TheDutyPaid » other option is a ban appeal?
Admin [Admin] TheDutyPaid » your choice
Member [Member] MANGOCOCONUT ⁑ » no
Member [Member] MANGOCOCONUT ⁑ » my bad
Member [Member] MANGOCOCONUT ⁑ » anyways how long am i in prison

I remind you not to touch any build that is not yours or that you do not have permission to make changes.

As you have been patient, you are now unbanned and free to return.