• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban appeal Ulvis
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ulvis

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): grief and theft to beacon tutorial

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was joking and gonna place it back otherwise I wouldn’t have said I’m doing that in chat, I have no need for beacons as I have plenty aswell as them not really being worth much

Why do you want to come back: Because I enjoy playing on the server and the community and I’d also like to finish my projects

Please amend "Reason for you ban"

+1, convinced me to spend my money on the server

Ulvis holds a paramount importance to Hometown.

Free up my guy.   Angel Heart

Do not reply on other players ban appeals.

Well first up. I saw your appeal 4 minutes after you posted it. I do not need to be told via server chat to take a look, I do not need to be pinged in general that you have posted, or by a friend to take a look at your appeal.

Could have handled this in game but you left, very hard to talk with a player who is not online.

You ended up in the honeypot by breaking beacons at warp beacontutorial, which is a server build and I have no idea why you would do such a thing?
This is not the first time you have broken a block at a build that was not yours, warp diamond 5 days ago, If it was to test if claimed then that is what the stick is for. You need to treat all builds with respect claimed or not. All too easy to end up in a mess, like we have now.

[Image: rgp2WHX.png]

So I will let you back but you need to remember not to change other players' builds, even if just removing one block and replacing it and staff give their time free to the server. We all have busy lives and ban appeals take time.