• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal of herobrine63250
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: herobrine63250

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): trolling, inflammatory language and spam.
Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I have understood and realised my mistakes and i deeply apologize. After i realized that my actions could destroy the experience of the players.I learned from my mistakes and i want a second chance to redeem myself and be a respectful player in the community and also want to say sorry to everyone for my bad language in chat.

Why do you want to come back: I love to play in this server I made so many friends in this server and also have so much progress that I don't want to lose please give me a second chance.

Please choose an appeal to continue with.

This one . Please unbann me I promise I will not use bad launguage in chat

We are a mature server, there may be swears, talk of an adult nature and even a joke with a sex or drug reference. Players understand this but also understand where we draw the line.

Talking to other staff you have been given warnings for near racial slurs, making jokes about underage child images, selling humans, name calling (in other languages) and chat spam.

None of these are acceptable in chat on HT or even in real life.
You have also been muted after repeated verbal warnings

This ban has come only a short time after your first ban for theft and messaging staff to look at your ban appeal, which you were told at the time but are still doing for this appeal.
From your first appeal “I learned from my mistakes and I want a second chance to redeem myself and be a respectful player in the community” Was this just a lie?

Really your last chance if you come back. Any other ban may result in a permanent ban.

How can I be sure you can change as the path you are currently walking is not good?

Ok I understand it. Now please try to trust it was not a lie
I will really make my self better.

I am still banned in the server please unbann me I will be better.

I have taken time to double check your chat messages and actions on the server.
Found a clear use of a racial slur, I do not accept that it was a typo.

Your ban has been upgraded to now permanent without a chance of appeal. This is following Hometowns rules on such matters.

Your ban came about based your actions alone, there is no place in this world for hatred. I hope you remember this when you find a new server, as you are no longer welcome on HomeTown.