• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying VIP 3
Hi, So I went to the store to buy a VIP 3 rank. I used a brand new, out-of-the-bank Activated Visa Debit Card, which is supposed to be an acceptable form of payment and other players say they've used it too. The problem is that it wouldn't work. I'm not sure what happened there, but I have an even bigger problem. I cleared my history and my cookies, the whole nine yards, and I used BOTH of my parents' Credit Cards, which are fully paid off. They hardly use them and they are extremely conservative using them. NEITHER of them were accepted! I get an error saying that the form of cards are unacceptable and it wants me to use a different card. I hope someone reads this and tries to fix the problem. Thank you! -jjdamaster

Was any money taken out? I'm guessing no?. The cards/bank may have blocked the payment for one reason or another. Check that the account has enough balance in it. Unsure about credit cards as i don't use them.

If no money is missing, you should try PayPal and add your cards to it. Paypal is free and not hard to set up. Most of the internet uses PayPal. I put my debit card on it and works just fine.

(04-25-2016, 05:08 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Was any money taken out? I'm guessing no?. The cards/bank may have blocked the payment for one reason or another. Check that the account has enough balance in it. Unsure about credit cards as i don't use them.

If no money is missing, you should try PayPal and add your cards to it. Paypal is free and not hard to set up. Most of the internet uses PayPal. I put my debit card on it and works just fine.

OK i will try it. Thanks Thor

Try using paypal, I had that problem also, but I just used my paypal account and it worked just fine