Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returned to find that I'm banned.
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown, not creative one

Minecraft name: DonutDLR

Reason for your ban: Banned for Crop Theft

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: This is probably a mistake for reasons of, something I placed is taken as an arrow of guilt. Crop theft, really.. there are free crops at "/warp farms". And i'm thinking that someone claims I took stuff from their place? Is it because I said, in chat, "you can't prove I did it." I saw things like that because people ignore me most the time on the server.  Everyone's busy doing stuff, you know, so no one reads ALL the text. I say that and then someone that was griefed went on to blame me? I'm certain I never stole crops. and I know that not replanting is not the issue here, since I replant everything. Oh, could it be at the resource warp, but that's for anyone, plus I still replant... I'm also thinking that maybe at "/warp tuxtown" you believe I stole crops. Well I went on to nearly fill the "shed" which is south of the warp point, at tuxtown, I even spoke with Tuxgeek numerous times.. What reason could I possibly have to steal crops from them.. See my Shed statement above.. given crops. I can think of one more thing, maybe it's because I put all those Potatos and carrots in their shed that people think I must have stolen them.. but I doubt the mods are that sketchy.

Why do you want to come back:  I'm no thief and I do not argue with folks. You have practically no worries of me breaking rules. It genuinely made me upset that I saw the 'you banned" thing on my screen.. and when I read 'for crop theft' it made me go, "whhhaaaat!?" It's not too late for you to have a me return, can't wait to finish up my house , it's a bit of an eyesore but.. at least that's not on the list of rules.. Look, I don't bother anyone, I don't swear, I don't mention illegal drugs or alcohol, argue, steal, kill, wound or maim, or partake in general shenanigans. I don't need to go to another server. There's community here and the folks are good, they've spent time on here, they do stuff..

Actually, you had forgotten to replant at /warp farms. You had not replanted a whole row of the carrots at /warp farms.

I was doing a quick grief check and found that you had not replanted at /warp farms. So I rolled it back and proceeded with a ban.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/bEYsL

Please wait for a Mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

Alrighty, you'll be unbanned. Please keep to your word of staying out of trouble!