• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build off for the new /Warp Shop!
I'm working solo at 217/88/-154

My shop will be inside of a large mountain x)
I'm focusing on the exterior first, since there's a lot of time to build and I love to terraform

Chicken and I are working on ours at
541/7/-307

Which texture pack should this be made in, I use John smith atm coz its the only one that will work without glitching for me, but i'm aware that certain blocks look ugly with others and may not look they same in different texture packs.
[Image: mclogic.jpg]

Make it in any pack you like. I personally use sphax128 HD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

So I'm a bit confused.. do we need to build just the area for the custom heads/player heads? Or do we need to make space for the shop chest examples too? (and the isle across from it thats blocked off)

Only the stuff in shop. Only the heads

Bear in mind, one of the big reasons we want to replace the old shop is because the current organization is way too inefficient for browsing through all the different heads. So plan accordingly, and don't make a single giant hallway like the current one is! An aisle-based system would be stellar.

Will pictures of the builds be posted here or in a different thread after the competition is finished?
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

(05-08-2016, 01:52 PM)Wrexial33 Wrote: Will pictures of the builds be posted here or in a different thread after the competition is finished?

Do you mean the winners? Or the contestants before the winner is selected?

I'm alone, Started working at x566/z384
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]