• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build off for the new /Warp Shop!
(05-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Arayvek Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 01:52 PM)Wrexial33 Wrote: Will pictures of the builds be posted here or in a different thread after the competition is finished?

Do you mean the winners? Or the contestants before the winner is selected?

The contestants before the winner is selected, if someone wanted to see the winner, they'd just go to /warp shop haha I think that the builds for this could be pretty cool, but they'll more than likely be abandoned after the competition so why not get them posted here?
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

i planned on getting screen caps of the builds that are submitted. most likely will end up here after a winner is chosen.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

771, 12, 1

I'm working solo Smile

(05-11-2016, 10:43 AM)vilneas Wrote: i planned on getting screen caps of the builds that are submitted. most likely will end up here after a winner is chosen.

Any chance we can get the builds moved to cre? I would like to keep mine, could do something with it in future, maybe new store or something like that )

if requested we will move it to creative.

Great, thanks

Quick question, Are we allowed to join another players creation and renter together at this moment in time?
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

If you both are OK with it yes. If you already have a build going and decide to join someone only one build from you will be accepted. You will not be allowed to double dip to try and win. Either you have your own build or you join someone to build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ok cool, danoir_ might come build with me... Thanks for the info, vil.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I'm working on my own
X:411, Y:4, Z:269