• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal - Reason: Theft
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown ( I don't know what else to put here, if it's not this ;-; )

Minecraft name: ThreeFreeHats

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I just want to go back and undo what I've done and clear it all up. Then we can all be friends again. Like it was before.

Why do you want to come back: I like this server, and i've been looking for a server like this one for a while. I love the community, and belive me, I've learned from my mistake. And, once I know who I stole from, I'll give their items back. And, if I used them for something, I'll get another. I hope that you're staff unban me. And i understand why you guys have banned me, too. I just don't know what I stole. ( I can't remember, I don't have the greatest memory. )

I was called over to look at the theft of leather from an unlocked chest in a player's shop. That player was willing to let you return the leather and not have you banned, but first, I checked the logs to see if you have done any blatant theft/grief rather than just make the mistake that an unlocked chest is free to take from.

Gee, you have. Systematic theft from about a dozen item frames in at least 3 shops. A few out of the way item frames in each shop, tucked away trying to hide your theft. "Like it was before" -- you mean before you learned that your thefts would be found out.

Why should we put up with repeated theft from you? What else did you steal that I have not found yet? If we unban you, can you remember not to steal and grief?

Redo your appeal with better answers. Rack that bad memory of yours and list what you took from item frames and roughly how much leather did you take. If it was more than 3 shops, then you better list it because I will be going through the logs cross-checking what you list to see if you come close enough.
/Rowebot