Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: SheepPuncher651 and D33pM4n5ionM4n

Reason for your ban: Duplication Glitch

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to get straight to the point here, before I built the machine which I am assuming you are banning me for, I contacted staff member KatNip (I don't remember his/her IGN), and ensured that this did not count as duplication. I will attach screenshots as proof of this.  I will gladly destroy the machine, and all yield if unbanned.

I would also like to apologize for this wrongdoing. I now acknowledge that this was wrong, and I will do nothing of the sort on HomeTown ever again.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server knowing that everything I build is protected from grief, and love the community you have built around these strong-holding morals.

In hopefully the worst case scenario, if you are going to deny my ban appeal, please consider changing this ban from an IP ban to just a username ban because I (SheepPuncher651) take full responsibility for the machine in question, and my brother (D33pM4n5ionM4n) is completely innocent.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

After reviewing the thumbnails–and getting a 2nd opinion from another [Admin]–your account will be unbanned on the grounds that you acted on good faith but received misinformation. By the time this is posted, both of your accounts and IP address will be unbanned.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thank You very much for your time. I admire your commitment to this server, and community.

I'm assuming you want me to destroy it, I will, but please specify.

(05-07-2016, 01:47 AM)jbdman Wrote: I'm assuming you want me to destroy it, I will, but please specify.

The other [Admin] is putting in an inquiry about this glitch to the rest of the staff-team.  We allowed a redstone dust > obsidian glitch before.  However, that glitch no longer exists to my knowledge.  We're going to discuss this some to decide whether this glitch should or should not be allowed.  Until that time, you may hold off on destroying the machine and just not use it, or you may destroy it–your decision until further notice.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Ok, I have destroyed the machine, but kept the output, for now. Keep me updated  Big Grin

Thanks,
Josh