Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: DMMP16

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I must be completely honest. My friend and I were just messing around the world. I am completely unaware of what we, or me in this case, did grief. We went through many places that without noticing I could've accidentally destroyed a persons creation. I am truly sorry for what I have done damage to. I am not a person who likes to destroy the works of others and I would have never done it on purpose

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy the server a lot. Its a great community as well with no PvP and no griefing. Yes that might sound very hypocritical but I will promise to not destroy the creations of others. unless given permission to. The staff on the server are very kind and willing to help when asked and I really do enjoy servers like that

You and meowsew seemed to take great delight in leaving a trail of blocks on my railroad so that minecarts following would be blocked. And knocking out some of my torches plus adding your own.

You were less destructive than your friend but the 2 of you were doing this as a team. We especially do not like team griefing since teams tend to encourage each other.

You call that messing around. We call that grief.

Current ban appeal denied. You need to add a better reason for me to unban you in this thread. Why should I trust you not to mess around some more.

And your friend will need to start their own ban appeal thread if they wish to be unbanned -- a much better ban appeal.
/Rowebot