Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Un ban me >:(
Server you were banned on (SMP): I Was Banned on Hometown

Minecraft name: xSnowyy

Reason for your ban: Stealing Crops

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I was A Noob when I was playing, And i Didnt know U were supossed to replant If i knew i wouldv'e Did it, I was Really Hoping this Server was gonna be my favorite but now that Cant happen Since im banned From Stealing Beetroot From ./warp farms

Why do you want to come back: I Was A Noob and I was Starting a town and I wanted to build it Until i got banned now i cant and I had Friends and very good resources thankyou Smile

I was having a look around /Warp farms to see that the Beetroot had not been replanted. I had a look at the logs and your name came up. I rolled it back and proceeded with a ban.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/V4Ta6

Please wait for a Mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

Your excuse is you did not know you had to replant, unlikely as when you warp to farms there is a sign in front of you telling you to replant anything you take.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(05-11-2016, 11:36 PM)vilneas Wrote: Your excuse is you did not know you had to replant, unlikely as when you warp to farms there is a sign in front of you telling you to replant anything you take.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

i Will replant Asoon as i Get unbanned, Ill follow rules

you have been unbanned, lets keep out of trouble or it may be the last time for you. welcome back to HomeTown
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]