Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Bullets_R_Us

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Never intended on using x-ray here, not gonna lie that was simply for the factions server I played on in order to get some much needed revenge.  Anyways Im not here to spew BS about how I have changed, for my intentions were not to cheat here.
That being said I have been on the server for a full year now and within that time never had any past issues and built everything in a legit manner. Only reason I mined the few diamonds using x-ray was because they were all within a few blocks of my mining shafts, and having access to such a mod on a server that it was not meant for was more of an impulse than an actual attempt to cheat the server since I literally just got x-ray a few days ago to get revenge on another pvp server, as stated before.

Why do you want to come back: I do own the town /warp cabins and did enjoy the server.

Simply this was a laid back style server that I play on because I do enjoy smaller populated survival servers and building (if you haven't seen my town/houses you should check it out Wink ).Im not asking for forgiveness of any sort; I am well aware that cheating of any proportions is a highly unrespectable act, but I am rather asking for the opportunity to play again on the server that I have grown to enjoy quite a bit. And yes I already seen previous threads about how the diamonds mined will need to be destroyed, etc (which is around like a stack I believe, due to the wonderful fortune pickaxe, correct me if im wrong).

If you've been here for a year, you're aware of our no tolerance policy against cheating, correct?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

(05-23-2016, 07:31 AM)Saiyaka Wrote: If you've been here for a year, you're aware of our no tolerance policy against cheating, correct?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sorry, I didn't make that clear enough in the appeal I see.  I am well aware of the what I have done. I'm not here giving bullshit about how "oh im so sorry" (not saying that I'm not sorry; I'm just saying I'm not making some appeal to emotions)  and whatnot, I am rather trying to give an actual thought out appeal on the circumstances and why I'd like the opportunity to play here again.  The only reason I mention my time here is to show that the x-ray was not intended to be used in this server whatsoever.  It was rather just something that during that day or so that I had access to and temptation got the best of me and frankly I got what was inevitably deserved.

I apologize for an exceedingly late reply. I have been busy running between three part-time jobs with my current break from school; among other personal matters. After reading your appeal, I admire how straightforward you are and the lack of some appeal to emotion, which would frankly irritate me.

You'll be unbanned. Just be aware that further bans may result in a permanent ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown MC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(05-26-2016, 08:26 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: I apologize for an exceedingly late reply.  I have been busy running between three part-time jobs with my current break from school; among other personal matters.  After reading your appeal, I admire how straightforward you are and the lack of some appeal to emotion, which would frankly irritate me.

You'll be unbanned.  Just be aware that further bans may result in a permanent ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown MC.

The late reply is fine, vil already filled me in that you were busy so I understood why there was a wait.  Thanks for accepting me back to the server.