• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: do you want me to have weekly deals at /warp promart?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp promart
Of course xD

ok. give me like at least a week to get all of the diamonds for /warp promart. cuz i will sell out very quickly. i mean this is ridiculous. diamonds. the most valued resource in minecraft going for 38 measly cents. that is insane. but whatever. give me a week.

(05-12-2016, 08:30 AM)PocketPro Wrote: ok. give me like at least a week to get all of the diamonds for /warp promart. cuz i will sell out very quickly. i mean this is ridiculous. diamonds. the most valued resource in minecraft going for 38 measly cents. that is insane. but whatever. give me a week.

you can do it for this week only and then change it to exclude diamonds.... Just a thought.

(05-12-2016, 08:59 AM)ObscuredKaoz Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 08:30 AM)PocketPro Wrote: ok. give me like at least a week to get all of the diamonds for /warp promart. cuz i will sell out very quickly. i mean this is ridiculous. diamonds. the most valued resource in minecraft going for 38 measly cents. that is insane. but whatever. give me a week.

you can do it for this week only and then change it to exclude diamonds.... Just a thought.

Hon', they'll sell out if you sell them for a dollar. Don't sell them for 38 cents. <__> 
Your main focus should be stock. The only stores that are actually stocked lately are the ridiculously priced ones, and even then it's hit and miss. Find a decent price that isn't crazy low or crazy high, and just have stock. I'm sure you'll get customers that way.

If I haven't already, I'll add your store to /warp tips if it's all right by you.
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

Sold mine for 1.50 from the start of the month, sold out now. Works just fine at that price. Might be back to 1.70, I hate restocking!

So no real reason why you should sell them dirt cheap. Diamonds nearly always will sell at some point if you have a good store with other items.

ok. ok. for one of the "new items" every week i will have diaomonds for .38 for a week only. this way people gt it cheap and i wont have to worry that much about stocking it full time. and then i will raise it back to the 1.3 it is at /warp promart. ok? and then i will get another item to replace it with.
BTW on a side note. how did i get $200 overnight? no one donated and my shops aren't that popular yet. so what happened?

(05-12-2016, 09:03 AM)Temezi Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 08:59 AM)ObscuredKaoz Wrote:

Hon', they'll sell out if you sell them for a dollar. Don't sell them for 38 cents. <__> 
Your main focus should be stock. The only stores that are actually stocked lately are the ridiculously priced ones, and even then it's hit and miss. Find a decent price that isn't crazy low or crazy high, and just have stock. I'm sure you'll get customers that way.

If I haven't already, I'll add your store to /warp tips if it's all right by you.

seems ligit.

(05-12-2016, 06:08 PM)PocketPro Wrote: ok. ok. for one of the "new items" every week i will have diaomonds for .38 for a week only. this way people gt it cheap and i wont have to worry that much about stocking it full time. and then i will raise it back to the 1.3 it is at /warp promart. ok? and then i will get another item to replace it with.
BTW on a side note. how did i get $200 overnight? no one donated and my shops aren't that popular yet. so what happened?
Frost sent compensation money to all shops that were screwed up

I did not get a chance to catch you last night. Your shop should be fixed now and frost sent you some money for compensation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Vil: I like your choice of phone!, Thor: Sorry, I bought you out!,

so it was compensation money! jeez! thanks frost!