• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Servers
So I really do like the simplicity of Hometown. It differs from all the big servers with a bunch of plugins...yuck.

But I do like meeting new people. So I wanted to ask you guys: What other servers do you go on? I'm looking for just simple survival servers with little to no plugins. Also, has some people who are on daily, even if its like 5. I can't wait to hear what you guys say! Big Grin

I play this server for the calm, relaxing, building, and for the goofy people C: I also play Hypixel for minigame fun
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Don't think your strictly allowed to name other servers, in game I know you can't but unsure about forums. Big minigames servers seem fine.

(05-12-2016, 09:46 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Don't think your strictly allowed to name other servers, in game I know you can't but unsure about forums. Big minigames servers seem fine.

You are probably correct Thor.....but I can safely say that a vast majority of players already know what Hypixel is so I don't know man.

Big minigame servers like Mineplex and Hypixel are fine, but please don't name other servers or IPs. If you really want to know, ask people in PM.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

I like pvp and mineplex. Plus ht Tongue
-Chicky

Well, in that case: Can you message me the servers names? Not Hypixel or any big server just the small ones. I can ask a mod if you're allowed. (It's technically not advertising, especially if I ask.)