• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: do you want the /friend command to be in the game?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/friend (playername)
the /friend command can tell you if your "friends" are on the server when you are. for example if PocketPro was friends with frost. it will tell you if your friend is on or not. and it will show a different colour message so then you notice when and what your friend is saying. this command just lets you know if your friends are on or not. i would like to see this on the hometown server.

-PocketPro

We already got ./list and tab, and ./msg and ./r works for the colours. Making commands can take like 49828 hours from mods, so why to put more work on them when we could do it by ourselfs just with like 3 commands?

Other than that, great idea!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I don't think its necessary as its only like "one" server its not got things like "Skyblock, survival, etc." So you dont really need it. /seen can be used and /list or tab is useful to see the names. But I do like the Idea of it so the name stands out on tab more.
- KatNip

I don't like the idea. Too cliquey in my opinion.

We is all friends. We is family.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela