• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got bored one time
So like, I got bored this time and decided I should make a parkour.

After just over a month of building, this is what it looks like. (i'll probabaly update on a fortnightly basis)
[Image: VW07TDX.png][Image: FySuuD6.jpg][Image: MZbgInw.png]

Lemme know what you guys think of it so far, really want to hear some opinions on it!

Good gosh, this is the best terraforming I have ever seen :') This is a really good build. Well done you Big Grin
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

This looks really good Veo! I LOve ViBrANt!!
- KatNip

Thanks Jo & Kat! I've got my own secret special way of terraforming which keeps things fresh Jo, so i'm glad you like it!

OMG VEO :o amazing!

I'm interested in your secret of terraforming, I like to do it a lot around tundratown... I'm Intrigued!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Secret? Oh i love secrets! XD
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Woah, 'tis truly amazing Veo
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Being Boards is the best kind of creation. Its shows that when you have a goal it is over shadowed by cockiness is what stops those goal. Just doing something out of stupidity in secret and in boardum is the best way to expand the bestness of one player an artist and a creator