• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Talk to People!
I'm just gonna cut to the chase-

There's an app called Discord that you can join to talk (or listen if you prefer) to other HomeTown people! I got bored, so I made a channel for everyone to use. 

Click this link to get started; we already have 28 people from HT here!

https://discord.gg/NAezUeg

Once you join there, you'll be put into the general text chat, and from there you can choose to join our voice channel if you so please. To do so, in the upper left-hand corner on your screen is a little list that says "Voice Channel". Click that and you'll join in. 

Fair warning, basic rules of respect (and please god no spam) apply, or you're at risk of being kicked/banned. Stay nice(ish), nerds.

Ayy Can't wait to see who joins! See you all there :>
- KatNip

so awesome more people should check it out
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

This actually is really neat! I like how it includes both text and voice channels.
HomeTown since April 2015

Warps:
Ufarms

this is a great idea!!!
Have a great day!  Angel

well what if i hate people?
"it hurts when i pee" - John Fortnite Kennedy 1962

hey guys my name is eric i am from norway Big Grin i want to have some friends to play mnecraft wtith and come here to get friends i am 13 and came from norway i have not an mic so we can use the chat in minecraft to play and chat i like to watch anime and like to watch movies on netflix i play minecraft for 2 years and play on this server 1 days my ingame name is same as mine name on this forums with others number i fyou want to play with me we can play Big Grin Big Grin
ima back from hostpital  woo!  Cool
sara ily  Heart

(10-01-2019, 06:13 PM)UwuMonkyGamer52 Wrote: hey guys my name is eric i am from norway Big Grin i want to have some friends to play mnecraft wtith and come here to get friends i am 13 and came from norway i have not an mic so we can use the chat in minecraft to play and chat i like to watch anime and like to watch movies on netflix i play minecraft for 2 years and play on this server 1 days my ingame name is same as mine name on this forums with others number i fyou want to play with me we can play Big Grin Big Grin

Hey, Im glad to see you join, and I hope to get to know you, but something I might suggest is making your own forum thread for an introduction, this is just the announcement of the discord that was set up, you can do so in the forums category and youll see an "introductions" category, go there and scroll to the bottom of the page and hit make a new thread, and you can make your own personalized thread there!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

ok thanks
ima back from hostpital  woo!  Cool
sara ily  Heart