Nah
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animating
It was 23.00 at night. Rasse had filled his room with bear traps and was seeking for sleep with his trusty rifle. (He was trying to catch some sleep... Get it? Hehehe) when suddenly Andy stepped into his room. He was quite tired and couldnt resist and said: hey, you know what looks like corn cake? "My face, and i already have a bucket on my head so you dont have to whack one on it, Rasse said. "Oh, you totally knew that joke, dint ya", andy said and almost fell asleep. Yes i did-Rasse said and typed something on his ipad. What ar u typing? -Andy asked while watched over Rasses forhead. A thread on the forums. Oh... Andy said and fell asleep. Oh, i think i saw some sleep there, Rasse said and grabbed his rifle...

-Im starting a new hobby: animating. You might be asking: oh, Rasse82, how could you spend time on something so useless as animating! You get nothing from it and you have more important stuff to do! Well, the truth is i rly dont have more important stuff to do and secondly animating is my dream hobby. I have no experience from it and i will propably suck at it as much as i hate nutella right now. But still, nothing is forcing me to not try it, exept if you people have something against it. And even if you do, i wont give a sa****ch. As the summer starts, ill have plenty of time and no one stopping me.

Second more important thing is that ill be making a new party with much smaller budget in the end of july, so keep an eye on that... (I promise i wont be messing the times now and i wont make a huge drama from it if it fails -_-)

Also i will be making a new weekly story after that one ends. If you want me to keep up with the story, vote it on the poll above. 

Regars, Rasse82
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!