• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teh rc thread
Yeah so I'm going to make an RC thread, and maybe all of you that like rcs wanna post in here.
My current project is restoring the 835B, but I've got a XXX-NT on the way that I've wanted for a long time.
I will throw some more pictures up later.
[Image: .eJwFwVsOgyAQBdC9sADmDg-hbqYhSFCjQmD61XT...eight=1125]

That looks really cool :3 Can't wait to see more of the project!
- KatNip

Look's cool but I think 80% of us here don't have the money to do this kind of thing xD

I certainly don't Tongue
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I am a rc plane guy. [Image: b98482df712723c1e8aa8aa900cacc2d.jpg]
Will post the others I have if I find the pics.
Not quite sure why I see 2 of the same pic here. Is it just me?
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Bruuuh that's pretty sweet!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(05-19-2016, 11:40 PM)vilneas Wrote: I am a rc plane guy. [Image: b98482df712723c1e8aa8aa900cacc2d.jpg]
Will post the others I have if I find the pics.
Not quite sure why I see 2 of the same pic here. Is it just me?

nice
the reason why you see 2 pictures is because the other is shown as the attachment, its easier to upload as a link

anyways i got my stuff to fix my original air filter today
and i installed some medium springs, the shocks need to be rebuilt so ill have to get a kit and do that later. 
im still waiting on my tuned pipe since usps takes forever, it should be here tomorrow ive got the fuel and everything is ready
[Image: .eJwNyksOgyAQANC7cACYDwODlzEEDdqoGKGrpnd...OMl80A.jpg]

I'm more into the cars...but I've either always wanted one of those competition-grade speedy RC cars....or one of those gas or electric planes that people fly around the beach that I've seen. Still very cool though.

(05-20-2016, 06:02 AM)Dodge4g9er Wrote: I'm more into the cars...but I've either always wanted one of those competition-grade speedy RC cars....or one of those gas or electric planes that people fly around the beach that I've seen. Still very cool though.

planes are cool but if you crash them its not cool
1/8 scale buggies and truggies are pretty indestructible and can survive pretty hard crashes the crash i had that wiped out this buggy was pretty rough and it came away from it in decent shape
also i painted the body it looks terrible but im going to get a new one later
[Image: .eJwNycsNhCAQANBeKADmgzOjzRiiBt2oGMHTZnt...0TX0_k.jpg]