• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were a pokemon gym leader
Okay so with the pokemon Sun and Moon coming I got to thinking what new gym leaders will there be. And then I thought about me being a gym leader. So now I want to know what you guys would be as pokemon gym leaders. I created a little template to post your ideas as a gym leader below:

Gym Design: (What will your gym look like)
Type: (What pokemon type would you have?)
Team: (What pokemon would you have on your team; try to keep around 3-4 pokemon)
Trainers: (What trainer class would you have at your gym and what pokemon will they have?)
Region: (What region is it in? Try to add a city/town in that region if possible )
Level range: (What level range will your gym compose of? Try to keep them within 5 levels of each other)
Tm: (What Tm would you give away to trainers?)
Badge: (What badge would you give away? What is it called and what would it look like? Don't use an existing badge please)

So have fun with this. I will start:

Gym Design: I would have pirate ship gym composed of three to four pirate ships. In order to get from ship to ship, you would have to get shot out of a cannon. I would also be dressed like a pirate too. 

Type: Water

Team: My team would consist of Milotic(shiny), Floatzel, Samourott, and Clawitzer

Trainers: My traiiners would all be swimmers and they would have Buizel and Clauncher, with an occasional feebas.

Region: My gym would be in the Kalos region(X and Y) and the city it would be located in would be Courmarine city.

Level Range:30-35

Tm: Water Pulse

Badge: Pearl Badge, it would look like a pearl and would be multi-chromatic.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I wanna be a gymleader for apples

Ill try this out later trying to focus on my 3 projects currently.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problems." - Captain Jack Sparrow"

If I were a gym leader i'd be normal type, They're so underrated but if you use them right they're amazing.

My gym would be sort of like the one in Laverre City (X and Y) with the teleport pads that lead everywhere only it would be one massive roomwhere every step you'd have to jump on a pad

Type: Normal
Levels: 22-25

Team would be Staravia, Miltank and Blissey. They're all a bitch to kill in some way, Staravia has Endevour and Quick attack, Miltank has Attract Milk Drink and learns Body Slam at 24. Blissey is just a tank, aswell as it knowing Soft-Boiled, Minimize, Double Slap and Double Edge. (Staravia level 22 Miltank 24 and Blissey 25)

Trainers would all be the nerd kids and they'll all have dunsparce's because Dunsparce OP. They might get something chucked in along side such as Raticate because Raticate OP or Litleo or maybe Bidoof (I like Bidoof pls no hate)

I'd have my gym in Oreburgh City, just because it's like where I live in real life, until the 1970's where I lived used to be heavily involved in the coal mining industry, so I feel it would be going back to my roots to have this as where my gym is.

TM would be Retaliate because that move is pure savage.

Badge would look like this:
  [Image: 7HbqfLP.jpg]

(05-30-2016, 03:52 PM)Veo Wrote: If I were a gym leader i'd be normal type, They're so underrated but if you use them right they're amazing.

My gym would be sort of like the one in Laverre City (X and Y) with the teleport pads that lead everywhere only it would be one massive roomwhere every step you'd have to jump on a pad

Type: Normal
Levels: 22-25

Team would be Staravia, Miltank and Blissey. They're all a bitch to kill in some way, Staravia has Endevour and Quick attack, Miltank has Attract Milk Drink and learns Body Slam at 24. Blissey is just a tank, aswell as it knowing Soft-Boiled, Minimize, Double Slap and Double Edge. (Staravia level 22 Miltank 24 and Blissey 25)

Trainers would all be the nerd kids and they'll all have dunsparce's because Dunsparce OP. They might get something chucked in along side such as Raticate because Raticate OP or Litleo or maybe Bidoof (I like Bidoof pls no hate)

I'd have my gym in Oreburgh City, just because it's like where I live in real life, until the 1970's where I lived used to be heavily involved in the coal mining industry, so I feel it would be going back to my roots to have this as where my gym is.

TM would be Retaliate because that move is pure savage.

Badge would look like this:
  [Image: 7HbqfLP.jpg]
Okay fuck blissy and miltank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Blissey and miltank are beautiful