Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown

Minecraft name: LambAndWolf

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Allensoko

Why should you be unbanned: Well, honestly I understand why you banned me--Getting griefed is quite annoying for both the Mods/Admins/Guardian :p and the one who got griefed. It's kinda nerve wrecking seeing all your progress get lost--I've been griefed before, I know the feels. Also the Mods/Admins/Guardian have/has a lot of work because they have to check logs and whatever more they do (probably even more work than I can imagine) to fix it all. Only, I don't know what I specificly got banned for, I don't remember stealing anything, I'm quite sure I replanted every crop at /warp farms and /warp ufarms, I sometimes even replanted what others didn't :p That's why I'd be really be glad to know why I got banned, what I did, when I did it and (most importantly) to whom. I do apologise for what I've done on beforehand, and if I may be unbanned, I solemnly swear that I'd never do anything a-like in the future. Also, I'd like to payback the victim in this case, at least offer him/her my apologies.

Why do you want to come back: I honestly never liked Minecraft, it was such a boring game compared to the games I usually play (FPS, MOBA). My brother, however, (8 years old, loves Minecraft) wanted to play on a server. I was browsing Minecraftrelated sites giving information about servers. HomeTown popped up and I thought it would be a nice server for my little brother. I did the tutorial because he can't speak/read English (he's French). Anyways, he started walking around and stuff, cutting trees and dying like any other noob on Minecraft ;p When I got back to my mothers house, I decided to build a cosy house for him, so he could at least survive a little longer. Only, when I got at /warp market, I was impressed by the building and from that day, my goal was to build a shop from my own. When I completed it, I was so reliefed and I realised I got addicted to Minecraft--Running home from school so I could play on the server quicker and longer. Now, of course, there are many great servers on Minecraft, but I actually made friends on this one, and I wouldn't want to leave them behind. I recently made a "town" with lolmab2 and I would feel guilty leaving him behind.

If you don't want to unban me, I understand that. Tho, at least tell me what I did wrong. Also, it would be nice if you feed Jeb for me, he's at /warp Kindred. Tell him I miss him.

I'm sorry if I wasted your time here, have a nice day x

Friendly greetings,
LambAndWolf
-xxx-

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: syRUFYP.jpg]

I believe it was due to you missing some crops. Hopefully Allensoko can provide more info on this or what else you griefed. I have unbanned you, but check back here for further details.

http://imgur.com/JxIcHOA

frost is correct that it was crop related, but not at a farm warp. the reason i banned you was because that sugar cane was taken from my own base. for future reference, please remind your brother or whoever else plays on your account of the server rules. no need to give me back the sugar cane, i have already taken care of it. all i ask is that you follow the server rules.

you are unbanned. welcome back