• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chest ownership properties.
Hi. I don't expect everyone to remember me, but I for one am glad to see some familiar faces which I do remember from all that time ago. I'm Destroyspark. I built a huge city, but took a /very/ long break. I'd like to make a return debut, but it is saying that all of the things I built in my city can't be accessed by me. I'm going to assume it's because I've been away for so long.

Also, I am 100% certain I had an account prior to this, but nothing that I would have used is on record.

Thanks for your time.

Welcome back! The reason the old account is gone is because we had to get a brand new website back in December. Old website was hacked and everything deleted. I believe the new one has better security, but I'm not in charge of all that. 

As for your chests in your town, any time you're online look for an enforcer, mod, or admin and they can help with that.

Tutorial has changed, as well as a few rules so going through warp tutorial again can be useful. Ranks have changed as well (I'm sure you've noticed already). You can /warp vote for the new rank info.

If you're interested we have a build off going on this month for the new warp shop. You can find that information under the announcements section of the forums. 

Again, welcome back!