• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal
.hello, this is the thread of me hoping to be unbanned

Server you were banned on (SMP):Hometown

Minecraft name:Seras0

Reason for your ban: I dont know, i let my friend borrow my accound for a little bit because she really wanted to play minecraft for a while.

]Who banned you: I think it was Arayak (i think its how u spell it)

Why should you be unbanned: Well i would like to be unbanned because i didn't actually do anything. My friend said she was on a server, and i didnt know it was Hometown. I let her borrow my account for a while so she could play for a while. Im sorry if she stole something, and whatever she stole i will return to its rightful owner. Please unban me. It wasn't even me who got this account banned. Please respond to this if u can unban me, as i would like to get back on the server almost immediately. thank you

Why do you want to come back:This is my favorite server, more than hiypixel or mineplex. My friend just started playing it and she needs help with the game. All my friends play and i really want to join them, but i was banned because somebody else was using my account.

I banned you for stealing.

http://imgur.com/k26b7gU

You stole from an unlocked shop chest.

i would also like to take note that you have also griefed warp town a time a two. was not enogh to earn yourself a ban but enough to be on my watch list. would also like to note that you are responsible for what goes on with your acct and claiming that a friend used your account is not something that we generally believe.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Please..... this account was my friends account and she still has the passwoird. Her name is Lanie. She has a brother that has my password. His name is Jackson. This is my favorite server and im sorry that her/ she stole from the chests. I told them about Hometown, and i told them not to take things because i will get banned. I guess they didnt listen. Im sorry for everything. I would like to join Hometown again, and if i get unbanned i will also return all the things that were stolen. Also, what was stolen? I was never told. Thank you for reading this message. I hope i will get to play again soon.

Please forgive me.... i really want to join again. I would NEVER steal and Hometown is my favorite  server. Even though its my friend's Lanie's fault. I should probably take the blame. Please unban me. If not.....Then goodbye i guess.......

It was 5 enchanted books. As long as you agree to change your password and not let them have the new password, I will unban you. Remember, what happens on your account is your responsibility.

Ok, I will change the password, and i wont tell them. I will return the 5 enchanted books to the rightful owner if you tell me who owns them. My friend Lanie wont know the password anymore. I already changed my password before i responded to your message.

I am very sorry to what my friends did to Hometown, and i promise this wont happen again Smile

Alrighty Smile I would like if you burn the books instead. The books were rolled back.

You are unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Ok thank you so much! Smile guess i will burn the books then Tongue