• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Dayz
IGN: DayFlowsToNight

Reason:Griefing (I think)

Who i was banned by:vilneas

Why Should i be unbanned: I enjoy playing this server. i can be very helpful. and the next time i Grief please let me know. I am sorry for what i did. If you give me one more chance i will never do it again. and Btw I think that house i digged was for me.

Why i want to be back:The Community is great (Especially Shis and Arayvek). Everyone helps me alot and is kind to me.  I miss all my Friends already. I know I made a mistake but KittyPower3 Said that was my house.

Thanks
Dayz
~~~

what you did was take over someones home then started your own mine under it after digging out a section of the floor. as for your appeal 2 sentences will not get you unbanned, put more effort into this appeal. after you have made the edits to this then we can revisit your ban appeal.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Why did you only edit the why you should be unbanned section? The house you took over was not for you, not sure why you would think that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Normally Vil would post since it's his ban, but he's unable to at the moment. He let me know to unban you. If we see you grief again, it won't be as easy to come back. Welcome back to HomeTown.