Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CarbonAPI

Reason for your ban: X-Raying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I take full responsibility for my actions, and I assure you I won't ever X-Ray again. I was eager to jump start on this server, and I wasn't thinking about the rules. I honestly felt awful when I saw that ban message, and I hope to come back to the community once again. I think of myself as a relatively nice person, and I want to leave a positive impact on the server. This server is one I frequent, as well. I understand that the terms of me not using X-Ray prohibits both mods and texture packs, and I understand that it's expected to have staff moderate me for a while.

Why do you want to come back: It was a good bonding experience to an old friend. I haven't played Minecraft in a year or two, and it was how we met. This server is where we started, and I don't want to lose it because of my stupid mistake. The community was nice, and I always felt safe in the chat. One of the best servers I've been on in a while. It would really hurt me not to be able to come back.

Oh, I wanted to add validity to this, as it's not uncommon for people to be a bit of a liar on their ban appeals. My old friend's Minecraft username is "JetMasterMC". I don't care if my chests are destroyed and all of their contents removed, as I most definitely deserve it. Thank you in advance for reading my ban appeal.

So I'm going to assume the lack of responses as a "no".

Grimm has been very busy irl. You need to be patient and wait for grimm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I apologize for the late response; this appeal got buried among others and–as Vilneas pointed out–I've been busy.

To start, I appreciate you being forward and not attempting to use deception to try getting back on the server, I've grown quite tired of dealing with those kinds of people. I took the time to look into your claims about playing with a friend and found you two have started and share a small settlement, and he last played the same day you got banned. From what I've read, you've been honest throughout this appeal.

It's enough to warrant an unbanning. Your diamonds and diamond tools/weapons will be rolled back, however you will be allowed to continue playing on HomeTown's server. Be warned, further bans will likely be permanent as we have no tolerance for repeat-offenders here.

Welcome back to HomeTown SMP, Carbon.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook