• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yum or yuck
(08-13-2019, 01:34 PM)belgnbor Wrote: Yum for the pancake but absolute yuck for maple syrup, prefer honey on mine.  Best is macadamia flavoured honey or any light honey is nice.  Maple syrup should be left in the tree or wherever it comes from.

Fresh cooked bread straight out of the oven (or breadmaker/campfire) whilst still warm, sliced and covered in butter.  Proper butter none of this margarine crap.

Omg, My dad used to make us bread in our bread machine, and it was made fresh and warm, and putting warm butter on it, it literally tastes like heaven, so I won't say Yum, Ill say It's Heavenly Delicious.

Spaghetti and Meatballs with Red Marinara Sauce.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Yuk

Fresh Italian margarita pizza, thin dough lots of cheese
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

yum, but pizza is better with actual topping and not just extra cheese

Meatloaf with mashed potatoes on top, covered in cheese and cooked in the oven (this is a thing my family refers to as "oven stuff")
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(08-14-2019, 04:19 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: yum, but pizza is better with actual topping and not just extra cheese

Meatloaf with mashed potatoes on top, covered in cheese and cooked in the oven (this is a thing my family refers to as "oven stuff")
Huh, My family always cooked Meatloaf, with a side of cheesy mashed potatoes, we never thought of combining them, That like really sounds like REALLY good. so Yum!

Bagel Bites (Small little bagels with pasta sauce and cheese on them)
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Yuk. Pasta with chicken and bacon is the way forward! No sauce in sight
That being said, Pasta with chicken and bacon(all chopped up nice n small).
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

I hate any type of cooked chicken, plus, without any sort of sauce, it would simply not taste good to me, so Ill have to say Ill pass.

A nice Juicy hamburger, seasoned with garlic powder, glazed with a brown gravy, with a nice melted blue cheese topping, and some dill pickles, with a juicy slice of roma tomatoes, maybe even a few onion rings, all on a nice tasty, crispy, sesame seed bun
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I'll have to pass. Not the biggest fan of blue cheese. The rest of it sounds great.

Canned Tomato Soup and crackers
[Image: my-image_9.png]

I prefer homemade tomato soup, and it depends on the crackers, so Ill pass for this one

A veggie burger with fish blood infused hamburger bun.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

yuck

a square foot of cheddar cheese
thog dont caare

1 decade ago

Yuck

Homemade chicken noddle soup