Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: 1pinkpig

Reason for your ban: It says griefing when i log in so : Griefing

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: honestly I am not sure why i was banned. I didn't grief ( I believe I didn't). I mean if i did i didn't mean to. If i did and you can't forgive me it would just be nice to know what i did. 

Why do you want to come back: I like the server and the people on it. I have fun on the server and I am startled that I was banned as i thought that i was a good member of the community. ( P.S. does this mean i will have a grave in the ban graveyard because that place is fun to look around in.) 

1. No, my banning you doesn't earn you a grave in Grimm_Wolfe' graveyard. Those are for his bans only. Also, is that really your concern here...?

2. You were banned for griefing /warp farms. You left an entire row of cocoa beans unplanted, resulting in around 150 blocks of damage. If you'd like proof I can provide screenshots once I get home.

(05-30-2016, 10:36 PM)Star Wrote: 1. No, my banning you doesn't earn you a grave in Grimm_Wolfe' graveyard. Those are for his bans only. Also, is that really your concern here...?

2. You were banned for griefing /warp farms. You left an entire row of cocoa beans unplanted, resulting in around 150 blocks of damage. If you'd like proof I can provide screenshots once I get home
Crud. I believe you, I can see myself forgetting to replant. And I am glad I was told what i did to grief. but is was just a mistake that could be easily fixed. I don't see why that is reason to ban when you could just tell me to go replant. I'm sorry i forgot to replant but like you could just be like "hey 1pinpig go replant the coco beans." so what i am trying to say is that I made a mistake and forgot But that should be like a warning or something becaause banning someone is a little over the top for forgetting to replant some coco beans.

(06-04-2016, 11:00 PM)1pinkpig Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 10:36 PM)Star Wrote: 1. No, my banning you doesn't earn you a grave in Grimm_Wolfe' graveyard. Those are for his bans only. Also, is that really your concern here...?

2. You were banned for griefing /warp farms. You left an entire row of cocoa beans unplanted, resulting in around 150 blocks of damage. If you'd like proof I can provide screenshots once I get home
Crud. I believe you, I can see myself forgetting to replant. And I am glad I was told what i did to grief. but is was just a mistake that could be easily fixed. I don't see why that is reason to ban when you could just tell me to go replant. I'm sorry i forgot to replant but like you could just be like "hey 1pinpig go replant the coco beans." so what i am trying to say is that I made a mistake and forgot But that should be like a warning or something becaause banning someone is a little over the top for forgetting to replant some coco beans.

Speaking as the owner of /warp farms, it is actually quite hard to communicate just how frustrating and hard it is to actually get someone to go back and replant what they forgot.  Not to mention the 'random' disconnections the players have when I ask them to replant, simply just being online at the same time as you are to tell you to replant, and if I had to track down every person who had forgotten to replant, the entire farms would also look griefed to hell.  Also, I nor staff can tell the difference between someone who has forgotten to replant and someone who intended to grief.  (/warp farms gets intentional griefers often). 

I hope this helps you understand my predicament better and answered your question.
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

Had you been online at the time the grief was found, you most likely would've been given the chance to fix the damage and let off with a warning. As you've been polite and honest, I'll unban you. Please be more careful from now on.

(06-05-2016, 12:06 AM)Star Wrote: Had you been online at the time the grief was found, you most likely would've been given the chance to fix the damage and let off with a warning. As you've been polite and honest, I'll unban you. Please be more careful from now on.
Thank you!
And sorry cookie___monster.