Reason for your ban:
Theft

Who banned you:
Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned:
I know how to fix the problem (giving back items and a new plugin suggestion

Why do you want to come back: 
So I could go back to playing with my friends

Big font is not a substitute for effort -- it only pisses me off. Basically you wrote:

"Gee, I got caught, I give stuff back and go back to playing with my friends"

Appeal denied.

From #1 on the template, we have plugins that show exactly what you have done. And read 2:

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

Maybe I will unban you if you detailed what you took from where and how, then, most importantly, why I should trust you not to do it again -- plugins are no substitute for trust -- if we can't trust you then we don't want you on the server.
/Rowebot

Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP): Smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name:Knight4673

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be banned: I was stealing from someone To whom i didn't know, which is aganist the "Common Sense

why I shouldn't be banned:: I can help out the server and practicapate largly in the community

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back to try and inprove myself and the server

What I could of done: Chosen to ignore the chests
I want to add this as well, Who reported me to you, becuase I did take from multiple Houses that weren't claimed (mostly Griefed houses for salvaging Materials.For my base.

"Who reported me", I am so tempted to perma-ban you for asking that. Your new appeal was ok up to that point. I was starting to trust you for a second chance without being on my shit list.

Who reported you is yourself leaving a record in coreprotect logs of every block place/break and container transaction you have ever done.

I found your grief on one of the "abandoned&griefed" builds that I monitor -- one prismarine block. Once I have one instance of grief in front of me, my initial trust is broken and I search coreprotect logs of all your character actions around the time of the incident to see if there is a pattern of bad behavior. In your case there was at least 3 chests emptied. I stopped searching for further grief and banned you. I know that I only found half of the chests you emptied because I ran out of time today to chase them all down.

There is a simple rule on HT: if you did not build it, pen the animal in or plant it DO NOT TOUCH without permission! Makes our job as staff real easy, you touch what is not yours, and we ban. AND IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE TUTORIAL AND /rules!

There are only a few staff, we cannot rollback all grief, only what is reported to us and the grief we find on builds where we know the owner has not given others permission to change.

There are roleplaying areas that appear griefed but are not. Many groups of players do not mind pranking each other -- so they give each other permission to modify builds -- BUT NOT TO ANYONE ELSE LIKE YOU. So staff cannot blindly assume all 'grief' is really grief. NEITHER CAN YOU!

I have met several players who have returned after over 1 year away. Some of their builds survived intact, most did not. This frustrates me but to add heavy duty anti-griefing plugins to HT would ruin the community we want to have -- like the roleplayers and the pranksters.

The only player's builds that are truly abandoned on this server are those built by players who have been permanently banned. Staff tend to add these builds to our grief check rounds because we know that no one has permission to change the build. In effect those builds become staff/server property.

Salvaging materials for your base, sigh, why? With /vote money everyday and the low prices for almost everything it would have been less effort just to buy everything over the course of a few days, or a few weeks if you have expensive building tastes.

Still want to be unbanned? Because if you do, you need to put all the valuables you stole and the equivalent value of bulk goods in some chests at /warp melons for me to destroy. I will finish my grief check and rollback all the grief that you did before unbanning you while making a rough tally of what you took. Then you go on my shit list for periodic review of coreprotect logs plus invisible visits to check on any further griefing -- grief again and goodbye permanently. And you should read /rules and /rules 2 again.

Yes or no? If yes, then I will need a few days to finish the grief rollback before I unban you.
/Rowebot

Yes, I agree on what I have to do

K, I will start my grief rollback tonight after work. I will try to finish by tomorrow night so you are back on for the weekend.
/Rowebot

Ok, Thank you!

So, I expected to deal with half a dozen chests and figure out what was in them by working through what was added and removed, NOT 28!

You are unbanned BUT I removed all your chests because near as I figure everything in them was stolen. I left the rest of your build alone. Remove the sign with the word 'cock' on it please. The rest is acceptable, poor taste but acceptable.

As I said, another violation of our rules and you will be banned permanently.
/Rowebot