Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Duckarespooky wants back
Server you were banned on (SMP): survival

Minecraft name: Duckarespooky

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: don't remember

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned about 6-7 months and im sorry for griefing and learned from my mistakes and I don't grief anymore

Why do you want to come back: I have some friends that want to start playing this server again and I need to be unbanned to play with them Cool

The name of the person who banned you is on your ban message...

(06-02-2016, 07:43 AM)Star Wrote: The name of the person who banned you is on your ban message...

I was banned by arayvek

The reason for our ban was that you griefed my mall. You broke out of it in order to get the outside, which I had blocked off specifically so that people wouldn't be able to build near it. 

Evidence here: http://imgur.com/a/u2TfC

If you would like to be unbanned, I need your word that you will not grief or trespass anymore.
Also that you revisit tutorial since a lot of changes have happened on the server in the last 8 months (ranks, voting, rules, etc).

I Duckarespooky swear to Arayvek that I will not grief or trespass and revisit the tutorial and understand that this is my last chance to play on this server

(06-04-2016, 06:36 AM)Duckarespooky Wrote: I Duckarespooky swear to Arayvek that I will not grief or trespass and revisit the tutorial and understand that this is my last chance to play on this server

Then I, Arayvek, hereby unban you. From this day on, I trust you will be a valued member of HomeTown.

Welcome back.