Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name:RustyFork

Reason for your ban: grief and trespassing

Who banned you: DK_

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because when i was using the blaze farm for xp so i can get more enchanted books for my shop and repair my pick with mending i was killing some blazes and accidentaly broke a quartz block behind where u should be killing the blazes because i have mending on my pick and i was trying to repair it and the block broke and fell into the nether so i couldn`t replace it. Thats all i can think of right now if i did something else please tell me because i don`t remember

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back to the server because i think i can help the server by being loyal and being on while i can when i was not banned i was on the server for more then 2 hours each day grinding and having fun with friends and i just want to get back on and play again.

That was the reason I banned you yes. Don't go swinging a pickaxe around easily breakable blocks. This appeal could've gotten you unbanned, however:

(06-03-2016, 03:51 AM)RustyFork Wrote: Thats all i can think of right now if i did something else please tell me because i don`t remember
[Image: b3fe9b26866545739e2716ce9aab0061.png]
If you recall, I said:
(06-03-2016, 03:11 AM)DK_ Wrote: Don't lie.

If you thought that I wouldn't see it, you were sorely mistaken. Is there anything else you would like to confess?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

thats it ):

Tell me, why should I consider unbanning you? You've lied to me once, how do I know you're not lying again?

(06-04-2016, 01:10 AM)DK_ Wrote: Tell me, why should I consider unbanning you? You've lied to me once, how do I know you're not lying again?

because i love the server and i wouldn`t lie again and have a chance to get caught again and not have a chance to get unbanned

I'll unban you, but I have removed $300 from your account as compensation for what you've stolen. If you get caught doing this again, it will be your last appeal.