Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: UBG_Trevor

Reason for your ban: Grief and Trespassing

Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: I did grief and trespass, but I tried to fix it. The original grief was an accident, and I tried to fix it on my own, but when I  found I couldn't I contacted a staff member to help me, by the name of Loxus. Loxus contacted the owners of the place, DK_ and Thorsassin. Loxus said DK_ was upset and wanted to ban me, but since I had attempted to fix it in every way possible, and contacted a staff member to help, that I would not be banned. I tried to fix the grief the moment it happened.

Why do you want to come back: I've put a lot of time and money into this server, and if for no other reason, I have promised 6 people that I would buy them VIP 3 and I want to be able to see their responses when I do. This was the only server I played on, and i really want to be able to play again. I will not trespass or grief anymore. You have my word.

I was gonna let the fact that you broke our endfarm slide, despite the fact that you had no business up there, only because you let Lex know. But I was running maintenance on our blazefarm, and found that you had placed netherrack around outside of it. Why have I now twice found out that you've been running around outside of my farms, places where you shouldn't be, building where you shouldn't?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(06-04-2016, 01:17 AM)DK_ Wrote: I was gonna let the fact that you broke our endfarm slide, despite the fact that you had no business up there, only because you let Lex know. But I was running maintenance on our blazefarm, and found that you had placed netherrack around outside of it. Why have I now twice found out that you've been running around outside of my farms, places where you shouldn't be, building where you shouldnt be
The blaze farm was a mishap. I was in the nether, looking for quarts and glow stone and fell into the whole where it was, I looked around for a bit trying to find out what it was, then upon realizing it was a private xp farm, I made my out. I apologize for both. Looking back, I should've just warped back to the entrance of the nether, but I wasn't thinking at the time. I was on a mission to find quarts, and felt I was close.

Why did you fly up the endfarm?

(06-04-2016, 01:54 AM)DK_ Wrote: Why did you fly up the endfarm?

I was intrigued and wanted to see how it worked. Most xp farms use water, but endermen tp away from water.

I'm sorry DK_. It was a bad mistake on my part and I promise that it will not happen again. I won't snoop around anymore.

I have an idea DK_ it'll help us both out. Kind of a compromise, if you're interested. You can put me on a probation period where I'm not allowed to use the xp farms for a period of time, and if I'm good during that period, you can decide if I'm allowed back in the farms. That way you don't have to worry about me grieving your stuff until you feel I can be trusted again.

(06-04-2016, 11:59 PM)UBG_Trevor Wrote: I have an idea DK_ it'll help us both out. Kind of a compromise, if you're interested. You can put me on a probation period where I'm not allowed to use the xp farms for a period of time, and if I'm good during that period, you can decide if I'm allowed back in the farms. That way you don't have to worry about me grieving your stuff until you feel I can be trusted again.

Not interested. Just keep your nose out of trouble, and ask before enter someone else's property.
You've been unbanned.

(06-05-2016, 03:53 AM)DK_ Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:59 PM)UBG_Trevor Wrote: I have an idea DK_ it'll help us both out. Kind of a compromise, if you're interested. You can put me on a probation period where I'm not allowed to use the xp farms for a period of time, and if I'm good during that period, you can decide if I'm allowed back in the farms. That way you don't have to worry about me grieving your stuff until you feel I can be trusted again.

Not interested. Just keep your nose out of trouble, and ask before enter someone else's property.
You've been unbanned.
Thank you so much.