• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Jasper...
Can someone who is online tell Jasper not to worry about the town? I don't want him to finish building it and me not be able to pay him for it because I was banned. If I get unbanned, I will hop on and let him know, but I dont want him doing work with no guarantee that he will get paid for it...

i will see what i can do to relay the message, im sorry to hear what happened :/ hope it all works out
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(06-04-2016, 12:11 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: i will see what i can do to relay the message, im sorry to hear what happened :/ hope it all works out

Thank you Big.

okay man, what happened? I did a /seen today and saw banned: true so I started to worry Smile

(06-04-2016, 01:44 AM)Jasper Wrote: okay man, what happened? I did a /seen today and saw banned: true so I started to worry Smile

I got banned for griefing and trespassing. But I made an appeal and I'm trying my best to plead my case. I really want to be able to get back on Hometown.

(06-04-2016, 10:10 AM)UBG_Trevor Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 01:44 AM)Jasper Wrote: okay man, what happened? I did a /seen today and saw banned: true so I started to worry Smile

I got banned for griefing and trespassing. But I made an appeal and I'm trying my best to plead my case. I really want to be able to get back on Hometown.

Did a /seen on you today and saw you were no longer banned. Welcome back Tongue