• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice to meet you!
Rainbow 
Hello!
I've already been playing on the server for a couple of days, but I thought I'd introduce myself here on the forums.  Blush

I'm Moonid! Some call me Bun or my actual name: Darling, but I'll answer to anything so long as I know I'm being addressed. I'm a resident of USA, Central Time Zone, an artist, and a tiny bit of a recluse.

I'm usually pretty quiet and I have a sleepy demeanor, especially with how active the chat is much of the time, but I'm friendly, and if I'm able to help or answer questions, I will.

I like to build, especially with the challenge and limitations presented with Survival!
I'm a bit of a hoarder and I'm happier chilling or farming or making potions than I am actively mining. 

I rarely leave my little corner of the world, so you might not see me running around unless I'm in the market. 

If you have any questions about me, hit me up! I'm happy to be here and I adore the server so far.  Heart Heart Heart
[Image: 0z5OFEa.png]

Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have you here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(06-07-2016, 11:22 AM)vilneas Wrote: Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have you here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thank you so much.  Blush 
Everyone is so lovely here.
[Image: 0z5OFEa.png]

Welcome to the forums, as we in the scientific community call nonsenseious maximus. Here in the forums, you can meet various types of creatures, such as offtopicus-suspisous, usually found in the off-topic section, or more rare creatures such as forum-games-nerds, usually seen in the forum games section and known to make the most of the forum games. They are usually clam and peaceful creatures, but have known to summon a massive rage if someone copies their forumgame. There are even more rare creatures, even dangerous ones, such as trolls. They usually draw two creatures against each other and slipt themselfs out. Most common are the newbies, with 1-3 stars in their name. They are very calm creatures, wich, is the most usual defend mechanism here, find safety in numbers. Last but not least, there are admins, or as we in the more scientific community call them UNLIMITED POWER. They are calm and rare creatures, find with many stars in their profile. Altough they find to be anything else than aggressive, you shoudlnt get too close. They are known to summon magnificent and dangerous powers if they encounter a hostile creature. After all, welcome! My name is Rasse82, but you can call me Rasse freely. Im a nice weirdo, and i hope you enjoy your stay on the server!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to the HT forums! :3
- KatNip