• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tic_tak14's Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Tic_tak14 (New Name: Epicman1124)

Reason for your ban: Grief/Major Stealing

Who banned you: Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: Well to start off, I want to apologize for what I have done. It
has been a long time maybe 5-6 months since this major ban has happened. I realize that stealing
1000's of items is not what I should've done and now I have come back to try to redeem myself. The
reason I should play on this server again is because I have many great things like caringness and
kindness to bring and I have felt bad for doing what I have done and have chosen to re appeal.
Another reason I should be unbanned is because the time I did this madness I was immature and being
6 months ago it seems I have matured to come back and prove myself one last time.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because of the great community I left in
disgrace in what I did and I hope to come back to this wonderful community to be caring and prove
to people I should return. Not only was the community great, but the server was set up the way
every mine craft server should be set up. Lastly, I want to say that I want to comeback to such a
great staff.

Finally, I would like to apologize to the people I hurt which includes the people/group I stole from
and Vilneas. Im sorry for giving all this trouble to you Vilneas, hoping you will reevaluate me and
give me one last chance.

To add more information, I know exactly what I did, being stole 25,000 items from sir_puffalums &
genocore's shop they were relocating. Knowing this information also gives me further reasons as to
what I should not do in the future and how I should control my future actions.

-Tic_tak14 (Epicman1124)

While I respect the fact that you have reappealed your grief and theft makes it pretty much impossible for me to even consider unbanning you. You will remain ip banned, appeal denied.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]