Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Banned For No Reason)
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: PikachuCharity

Reason for your ban: Mass Crop Grief

Who banned you: lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: Well For one; I don't think I was mass crop grieving. They said I couldn't get appealed but im wondering why Since I honestly never crop grieved. I went in got a few potatoes and carrots for what I needed and then anything I did get the seeds for I replanted. I have a lot of things that Ive bought from the market; and most of the things I bought were put in my chests. Im pretty positive I wasnt massive crop grieving I was putting my seeds that I got from the farming back and helping the farm to get replenished

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back so that I can finish making my house and finish building my area. I also wish to understand how I got banned in the first place. Considering I was buying more items from the market then I was at the farms. Plus Im just trying to make friends; and with me getting banned from this hometown survival server I cant make friends. Please Give me an appeal and unban me. 

Cookie called me over to fix grief at /warp farms last night. There were huge chunks of grief in each section, all done by you over about 8 hours. You didn't replant anything that I rolled back last night, and it was much more than "a few potatoes and carrots".
[Image: bKEOzv4.png]
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

I'm sorry for not replanting the nether warts or the sugar cane; but I honestly didn't know how to replant them; I'm sorry; IF you let me in I'll replant and figure out how to keep replanting I was making something, Where I set my home didnt have alot of trees or anything so I had to keep going to the market and farms to get what I needed. Im exetremely sorry for not replanting; I do know I replanted anything that gave me seeds back in though.

You did not replant:
-Nether wart
-Wheat
-Carrots
-Potatoes
-Cacti
-Melons
-Cocoa Beans
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

I'm sure you already know this, but using alt accounts to get around bans is an immediate permanent ban. Nice try though CharieBrazeal~*~***~*~
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

1) Whos CharieeBrazeal? and 2) I know I can replant the items I farmed  and 3) I only have 1 minecraft acc. So Accusing me for a second acc is very disresectful to me.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_06_08_at_2_01_26_PM.png]

Forum-banned for wasting our time.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook