Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Star 
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b]     Hometown - IP. Smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Mine craft name:[/b]    Annabeth_Chase99

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b]    I grieved someone on i believe mvtp creative by making their build of
a skin have red eyes and a monocle. I shouldn't have defaced this building, but i did it anyway.

[b]Who banned you:[/b]    Shisuan

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b]     I believe i should be unbanned because i am sincere about my
apologies and respect how i was banned and that i will not do it again. I swear that if i grief
again i will accept the fact i have been banned and i will not apply for another ban appeal and i
will leave hometown. I truthfully love this server and i wish to be on it again, but if i am not i
will accept the fact i grieved and i will leave. And whoever i grieved, i am so sorry and accept the
fact that sorry is just a word and cannot undo the damage. But, in no disrespect, it is creative and
you did use blocks for the creative menu, giving you the ability to easily repair it. Regardless, i
in fact grief and i apologize. Also, if needed i will be willing to work with the original builder to
restore the building to its original condition.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b]   I would like to come back to hometown for several reasons. I would
like it if i did not waste my 30$ on vip2, i have a bunch of enchanted diamond gear on the server and
i do not like spending time that leads to going nowhere. I would like to play with my friend,
Bubba_Zanettie, for he is practically always online on this server. I would also hate to leave all of
my hard work and memories of hometown and have to leave, also ditching my horse(s) and some of my other
friends plus my mob group.  

You are unbanned.