• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Should i make a youtube channel? Sensible and considered answers please! Gives reasons below!
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Channel!
So i have a new screen recording software which came with the newest AMD software update, and i decided to try uploading videos. I already have quite a few videos on plays.tv if you want to see them, but i am considering youtube. Thoughts? If you want to see some videos and hear my horrific voice, i will link the already existing channel below.

http://plays.tv/u/Penguin825
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Honestly, From the bottom of my weird cold twisted heart, No... It seems so old and cringe now... But that's my opinion so don't feel to indifferent about it.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(06-08-2016, 12:26 AM)Sky Wrote: It seems so old and cringe now...
In what way?

Well, I have seen too many kid channels and adult ones, both seem a little weird.. I can understand adults playing mc, but videoing it just seem's odd, IMO. The kid ones are just repulsive, I know you won't make video's like the kiddy ones but it's still put a dampen/resistance to even looking at the MC video's now. I'm sure your's will be different from those ones, but it still nags at me and makes me wonder why they do it. Other games, I'm totally fine with, I don't know why...
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I remember back to days when i was in 6th grade i dreamed about being in youtube. I recorded some sa****ch and watched it. My eyes bleed, my heart bleed, and overall my EARS bleed. I sounded like you mixed up the finnish version of twilight sparkle and pewdiepie (finnish version of twilight sparkle sounds like retarded). But if your voice/look/video is good, then go ahead, i wont stop you...

Fun fact: Rasse never made into youtube! Its a miracle everyone! We get to be saved from his voice!
Sad fact: Rasse didnt get his dream to be true, either Big Grin
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Those are some good points. There are many minecraft channels out there which are just 8 year olds with dubstep intros and a subscriber base from their school. Obviously, this is not me.
I consider myself casual but competitive. I love minigames and PvP, and i even do well in some games however i am not the best. I never rage at games (which always puts me off youtubers) but i still try to win.
I would probably be a very casual youtuber. Irregular uploads of stuff i find interesting or fun is more my style.
As for competition, i don't mind. I dont want loads of subscribers, i just want people to enjoy things that i enjoy. Minecraft would not be my only upload either, and i record just as much PlanetSide2.
So basically, if this channel were to exist, would you watch it? Would you discuss ideas in the comment section? If not, its not really worth uploading videos when nothing will happen to them.

its all up to you. You can go and do what ever you want and i give no pancakes about it. I dont mean literally, of course, i mean just that its your decicion. As my opinion, (which doesnt really matter as it will suck anyway) making your own channel could be the thing that changes the life of you, your friends and your ene- whops, forgot this aint game....
*clears throat* as my opinion, making your own channel can make huge succes or then go normally. If you plan everything right, itll go good. Planning good is half done, but still only half done. If you have enough motivation (which i dont have with animating, im HORRIBLE at it) and plans, youll go good! I would recommend not to show ur face or your name and blah blah blah, what am i even explaining, you are not 11 years old kid who doesnt know how to protect him/herself in the dangers of internet. Feel free to make ur channel, ill watch it, suggest stuff to it, and you can take my suggestion or care more about them than i do care about nutella with chips. (I dont care about them).

Now excuse me, its 0.46 in the morning here in backyard, and i need to get some sleep. Im going to dream about golden cooking devices... So beautiful...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I vote no, not just because I'm a grumpy AssHat, but because it's just really unnecessary and like said before, is nothing but cringe [ESPECIALLY when it's dedicated to a specific server].

If you want to, not like I can stop you, but don't expect it to go anywhere further than 10 subscribers or something.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

If you want to make videos, make them. Tho Its very hard to grow in YouTube and most of the big youtubers took years to get where they are and lots of work and time. If its just some casual videos then why not, do what you like doing.

Ahahahah well with 3 votes imma take it into my own hands. I'll see what happens after my exams finish Wink