• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(insert better name)
Exclamation 
I hate when people accuse me of something as serious as X-raying, especially when the plugins they have don;t really tell if you been X-raying. Especially after I've been unbanned not to long ago, and starting to get to know the community as it was on my list on what to do after I got unbanned.

To start things off, lets have a picture, some actual evidence that I was not X-raying:

(check attachment, forums refused to let me to paste the photo)    

This picture was taken yesterday, June 6th of 2016, not too long after my conversation with Rowebot about me stealing to get more materials to build with (which I was banned for). I said that I was salvaging materials from destroyed builds to benefit me (which was wrong and I haved fixed and promised to never do again), hens the reason I was mining.

As I told Frost, and I quote, "I mine near lava pools, because diamonds are more common (as well as other materials) are found often (since some people are afraid of mining toward lava)." How I found lava pools? Simply with the new "subtitle" option Mojang added in the 1.9 update (found in the Left Corner).

Something I didn't tell Frost (mainly because I was banned almost instantaneously while me and frost were talking about me X-raying) was that I also use the Y coordinate to make sure I'm at the diamond height (Something everybody knows).

And just to be sure that I'm not using another server as my excuse, Bambigassmofo said something during chat when I accidentally pressed when trying to get rid of debug menu with all the information (I pressed F2 instead of F3), as I only use this menu to see where I'm at with my Y-Axis. (Subtitles are not part of the menu, it has its own setting with all the sounds which always stays on, which makes lava pool finding easy).

One last thing, is that nothing appears to be missing in order to tell that there are ores around me. All the texture are normal, I don't use any other resource packs except the default minecraft look.

Also, if you have been checking my log of what I broken (you've probably seen it), but all the ore I was breaking not too long earlier was the silk touched ore I've picked up when mining (I use Silk Touch Pickaxes when mining for compact storage, then place them and break them with a Fortune Pickaxe, take spare ore and sell it to the shop).

I will be looking for your response on one of the staff members banning me with no physical evidence that I was X-raying.

-Knight4673
If you thought what I thought you obviously thought wrong.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

My wife had symptoms of a womb that was 10cm, her period was a month late and we were trying to get pregnant. She did not believe the expert, our doctor, and really wanted to "kill a rabbit" (take a pregnancy test).

You believe in the magic of an x-ray-detector specific plugin on the server to pinpoint which client plugin you use. Well, I asked 2 experts to confirm my diagnosis of your x-ray activity, after our x-ray informer plug-in said that you were breaking too many diamond_ores, too fast. I only had to chase down 20 diamond breaks out of 600+ since you were unbanned 4 days ago to see all the signs of x-ray, but the experts checked other locations as well. Yes you silk touched the original find then placed and fortune broke it later, logs don't care, they record the entire sequence.

Note that our "x-ray" diagnosis includes ore detector 'compasses' and other tools that show where diamonds are even if you do not actually have x-ray vision. Hell, we have banned players whose buddy had x-ray and they did not, but were told where to dig. We care that your diamond-breaks show symptoms of unfair help, what ever you use, rather than figure out exactly which unfair help that you use.

I found multiple instances of you drilling straight to diamond behind stone in the side of a cave or tunnel, without doing a lot of exploratory drilling anywhere else. You are using unfair help of some sort. Don't care what help it is, and we are not "killing-a-rabbit" for you by figuring out what you are using.

Appeal denied. Find another server.
/Rowebot

I find it very interesting that you have constructed such a lie in this appeal and have even provided some "evidence" through a screenshot.

Let me cut to the chase and say that you and I both know that you xrayed. It really is funny because you went through such an effort to write this up lie while an appeal admitting to your mistakes with this effort could have gotten you unbanned.

What you should understand is that we don't just blindly follow a random xray plugin and ban from whatever the plugin says. The xray banning process involves multiple tests and investigations through multiple plugins and multiple staff members in order to ensure that we don't make mistakes and ban an innocent player.

Since you and I both know that you are lying I won't go on for long. Here are two screenshots where I have gone through one of your mines. I am in gamemode 3 which allows me to walk through stone and see your mining patterns so I could take this screenshot. For convenience I have rolledback your diamond breaks so that you and other players who see this thread can see how you mined straight to diamond. Where are the diamond mines near lava? All I see is direct mining towards diamonds. Do you realize we log every block?

[Image: VQgHaDX.png]

[Image: feGgKi2.png]

I usually don't reply to others ban threads but I helped double check rowebots findings and since you were so determined and confident under your blatant lie, I was just curious of how you could lie after this.

Meh, oh well. Worth a shot anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. What a fool I was.

Oh Btw with the whole "find a new server" thing, I relized that your server was no special than Ones I've seen. Luckily for me, There are hundereds of servers like yours that I could visit. And all minecraft communities bind together like a massive tree, so a new server with the same amount of people makes it seem like nothing ever happened.

Oh well. Anyways, Talk to you later Rowebot.

-Knight

Sounds good to us, fewer cheaters.

More ban appeals, missed oppertunities.
Tick-tock
Perhaps a jail would work???
no?, I thought so.

Too bad the path had a fork in the road, but fate also said that they're will be 2 endings, and it shall have its wish.

I can't handle it any longer, all I do when I see this is reminded of...