• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renting Space in Warp Emporium!
Alright, I've been thinking of selling /warp emporium, but I'm not quite sure if I actually want to get rid of it for good. As I was thinking about it, I came up with a pretty decent idea, partially inspired by Cilgdad.

I'm going to be renting out space in Emporium. How it'll work? You'll chose which chests you want to sell from, out of the ones I currently have in the shop. We'll discuss the weekly rent amount based on the number of chests and the items being sold (I'll probably make a separate thread for that). I'll add you to the pstones and allow you to place the chests and determine your own prices (I reserve the right to veto absurd prices, and evict you if necessary). Rent will be due weekly, and I can evict you at any point. When properly advertised, the shop attracts tons of business. You will likely make tons of money, without having to stock an entire shop. It's a win-win for both of us!

I'll provide more details if anyone's interested. If you have any questions or want to rent space, reply to this thread!
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Heart What an awesome idea Beo, i would love to see this grow! great for the community and economy!
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024