• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSD;FG HAPPYNEWYEAROMG
d u dE

guys! hello hello welcome to the thread, glad to have you here hun <3
after a long ass year [felt like it went by so fast!] it's 2016!
i can't believe that we've all spent so much time together and grown so close with one another. i'm looking at you guys <3 there're too many people who have helped me every step of the way! to start, let me make a toast... *raises glass of soda*
you guys have been here for me when i'm feeling down, or hurt, or upset, and you've been here to listen to my rants and raves.
you have been here for me to joke around or sing a song.
you have lightened my day countless times.
i don't know how i could get along without you. really!
you guys, everybody here as a whole, have all done something at some point to make me smile. i mean everyone <3
even if you hardly know me, just a "wb wolfie" really can make me a little happier. so again..i'd like to thank you all for making me happier, from the smallest kindness to anything else you've done...
i apologize for giving you a 300% bonus of your daily intake of cheese [have fun, lactose intolerants!] yet i really do mean it and you guys don't know how much you mean to me <3
i love you a hella lot <3 <3 <3 [new year's kiss in case you didn't get one: :* <3] 
to 2015, here's to many more! cheers! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i hope that you guys have had a fantastic year just as i did, and that you'll have the best 2016 that you can get! happy new year's everyone! you rock <3333333
[Image: giphy.gif]

Happy New year wppfoee <33333 ilysmsmss
- KatNip

Happy New Year BanterTrons!

happer new semester

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Happy New year!
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Happy new year! *flaps away*
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin