Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown: Smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MsBlurryface

Reason for your ban: X-raying.

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: The Hometown community is and always will be one of the most welcoming communities I have been a part of, and I would dearly miss it if I were banned permanently. You have my word to never use an x-ray pack or any other mod/resource pack/etc. to benefit me or any friends unfairly. I have even gone to the extent of deleting the resource pack from my .minecraft file, though I know that most likely doesn’t mean much. The staff members on this server are very respectable and I have found that hard to come by on other servers, most of them are very immature. Once more, I am very much aware of the fact that x-raying is a very serious offense and should not be taken lightly, I would 100% understand if you didn’t want to unban me. I’m not going to spew lies saying I didn’t do it, and I apologize for lying when first asked if I was x-raying. I did and I wholeheartedly admit that I can also wholeheartedly promise not to do it again. I can destroy the resources I gained from the mining trip (64 Diamonds, two stacks of red stone, unsure of others) or give them to any members of the community that are struggling, whichever you’d prefer. I would also like to give the reason why I x-rayed; simply because another member of the community (who I will not name but was banned as well) said something about him doing so and I stupidly thought that it would be a smart idea too. You are welcome to keep an eye on me for a few weeks or however else long; I’d completely understand that too.

People can change, I do think so, but not overnight. I decided to wait a day to write this appeal because, as desperate as I am, I didn’t want to come off that way. This server means a lot to me and the friends I have both invited on here, have made, and hope to make if my appeal is accepted. Before I was banned, I had a small community of my close friends growing; I would hate to leave that behind. When I was reading the forums, however, I did notice that one of the staff (I forgot the username, apologies) said that it is very unlikely to be unbanned after x-raying, so, as stated before, I would understand if the appeal were denied, though thoroughly disappointed.

Why do you want to come back:The reasons that I want to come back could go on forever, this server is all-and-all anything I could want in a community. The people of Hometown are some of the nicest, funniest, most welcoming people I’ve ever met. I’ve even made some very good friends through the community that have helped me through some tough times; losing such a server with such memories would be heartbreaking. I also feel I could help the community grow; I’d like to invite some more of my friends onto the server so we can play over the summer. I just graduated and likely will not physically see any of my old friends much or at all anymore, so this server could be the saving grace of our friendship. I also have put a lot of (legitimate) effort into gathering my other resources, building my house, helping others build their own houses, and growing a group of people to talk to. I have been on the server for roughly seven or eight months, I would be deeply saddened if those nine months of friendships and building went to waste.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope I am at least taken into consideration. I apologize for any grammatical errors, English is not my first language and I didn’t have anybody to check it.

Lizz

Lizz,

The first evidence of x-ray for diamonds and lapis was 79 hours ago and the last evidence was 53 hours ago. During that time you removed 162 diamond_ores, 32 lapis_ore, 92 gold_ore, and 57 coal_ore. All are tainted. You speak of redstone but that must have been just before as you started to learn x-ray.

X-ray is serious. X-ray is in our RULES and tutorial. You have been on for over a year, the tutorial is a dim memory. But many many times, xray has been mentioned as reason for bans in chat.

After a year and a half, you should know.

Your appeal is good. BUT you must be punished on top of your ill-gotten gains.

I will unban you but all 18 of your double chests and contents will be rolled back including 3 heads, a dozen potions, sea treasures, armor, weapons, glass, diamonds, coal, lapis, redstone, gold, enchanted books, everything.

And like the person who corrupted you, you are on my shit list. He stole lots of stuff, got banned where I rolled back all his chests on his unban and the stupid idiot started xraying with invisible me looking over his shoulder! Don't be like him and have me ban you permanently. I will be reviewing your logs and looking over your shoulder on a regular basis.

If you agree to be unbanned then I will destroy all 18 double chests and contents. Then unban you.

Correction, you have been on for 7 or 8 months; not certain why I thought a year and a half. Just means the tutorial is less dim.

If you vote every day you can replace your chest contents in under a month.
/Rowebot

Rowebot,

Thank you for letting me back onto the server, it means the world and more. I can one-hundred percent understand being on your shit-list and having you check on me from time to time. I am honored that my appeal could've been accepted, I am very well aware of the seriousness of the situation at hand and you have my word to stay in line from now on. 

The chests are welcome to be destroyed, that is a given and I obviously have to give my consent.

I will work my hardest to improve the community and wish I could show my thanks more through this message, thank you again.

Lizz.

(06-10-2016, 08:22 AM)Archie_TBRI Wrote: hope my appeal goes as well...

Please don't respond on ban appeals that aren't yours. Further offenses will result in a forum ban.

Lizz,

You are unbanned. Your chests and your friend's chests have been destroyed.

I need your friend to send a forum private mail saying that his stuff becomes yours before you can touch any of his stuff or his builds. It would be grief otherwise.

Welcome back to HT,

David
/Rowebot

David,

Thank you very much, you don't know how much I appreciate this. I'll be coming on again in a few minutes, talking to Knight about sending the message in a few minutes. Once more, thank you very much for allowing me back onto the server and my deepest apologies for x-raying.

I look forward to joining the community again.

Lizz.

Edit:

My IP is still banned, thus leaving me unable to join the server again.

Oops, sorry, missed that.

You are ip unbanned now too.
/Rowebot

Alright, I'm back in now.

Thanks again.
[Image: tumblr_mgwb92MRyr1qgojgxo9_500.gif]