Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banana_tree78 Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: banana_tree78

Reason for your ban: Banned for grief

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I would want to become unbanned to repay for something I had done wrong. I want to put it right and become a member of the server again. I think I got the idea wrong and did not place the crops I had harvested at /warp ufarms. I thought there was some way of them all getting planted again but I did not know that I had to replant them. I understand what I have done wrong and would be willing to do anything to put it right.

Why do you want to come back: I am currently in the process of doing exams and thought I would come back onto Minecraft for the first time in months and this was the first server that came up on PlanetMinecraf, so I had decided to go and check it out, to come to my attention that the server is really fun and the people on it are all nice and friendly. I was getting higher ranks and coming on everyday for a good few hours in my spare time. I really want to become part of the server as I am bored without it.

hope I can have some way of saying sorry as I would really like to be unbanned and play again.
Thank you for reading.

Well hot damn, yeah, you broke a lot of stuff. (Ngl for a second though, the first time I looked at this ban appeal "PlanetMinecraf" jumped out at me and I immediately just clicked off the page).

I'm not going to make a decision on whether or not you'll be unbanned yet, as I'm waiting for input from Uyerion (the owner of /warp ufarms) as to what they'd like to be done since it was a LOT of blocks:
http://imgur.com/a/YN6tx

I mailed Uyerion a day ago to ask them about this, and they haven't responded quite yet. The moment I talk with them, I'll let you know. If for some reason I don't see them for another day or so, I'll decide myself.

(06-10-2016, 09:13 AM)Star Wrote: Well hot damn, yeah, you broke a lot of stuff. (Ngl for a second though, the first time I looked at this ban appeal "PlanetMinecraf" jumped out at me and I immediately just clicked off the page).

I'm not going to make a decision on whether or not you'll be unbanned yet, as I'm waiting for input from Uyerion (the owner of /warp ufarms) as to what they'd like to be done since it was a LOT of blocks:

I mailed Uyerion a day ago to ask them about this, and they haven't responded quite yet. The moment I talk with them, I'll let you know. If for some reason I don't see them for another day or so, I'll decide myself.

Yes I know I took a lot of blocks that I shouldn't have. If it helps, I can replant them if I get unbanned. Aside, thank you for asking Uyerion for me.

(06-10-2016, 09:13 AM)Star Wrote: Well hot damn, yeah, you broke a lot of stuff. (Ngl for a second though, the first time I looked at this ban appeal "PlanetMinecraf" jumped out at me and I immediately just clicked off the page).

Have you heard back from Uyerion?

Unfortunately they haven't been online to give me an answer. I'll unban you, just make sure to replant next time.

(06-12-2016, 05:02 AM)Star Wrote: Unfortunately they haven't been online to give me an answer. I'll unban you, just make sure to replant next time.

Awesome, thank you!