• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal
Ok, I'm not a genius so I dont know if this is how I am meant to appeal but lets give it a shot...

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MCpiggyGAMER

Reason for your ban: Banned for Grief

Who banned you: Sky

Why should you be unbanned: I don't know what I've griefed at all Huh . I have never griefed on this server and I can't think of why I am being accused of griefing. I know you can check logs so dont shove that in my face. I am innocent and I think you should reconsider unbanning me. 

Why do you want to come back: I was having a good time on this server. Helping building a town with other players pretty much daily. 

Attached is a screen shot of the ban...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, so if you read the ban message you attached, you'd see it was Star who banned you, not Sky.

The reason we're here is because you did grief, and to show you what you did I kinda have to use the logs as proof?
http://imgur.com/a/B6YQC
The grief was at /warp ufarms, and I was careful to only fix the blocks you didn't replace rather than the grief you fixed, as well (the empty blocks you replanted that you didn't break). It'll take a bit more than a sentence to be unbanned for this.

So ur saying I'm getting banned cus I replanted the wrong blocks? k den  Big Grin

I'm saying you're banned because you took blocks and didn't replace them. Uyerion was nice enough to make huge farms for players to use. If you took plants, you should've replanted them.

mmmmm'kay i took them and forgot where they were from so i replanted some in other areas. That doesnt seem worhty of a ban to me... I replanted more than i took tbh just to be careful I didn't get banned for grief, and that shows that being kind doesn't pay off

mmmmm'kay i took them and forgot where they were from so i replanted some in other areas. That doesnt seem worhty of a ban to me... I replanted more than i took tbh just to be careful I didn't get banned for grief, and that shows that being kind doesn't pay off

I'm not looking to fry you here for something, I'm trying to explain to you why I banned you. The attitude really isn't necessary, nor is it wanted. If you cut that out, I'll unban you as the grief from banana_tree would've caused the confusion on what you replanted.

(06-12-2016, 12:34 AM)MCpiggyGAMER Wrote: mmmmm'kay i took them and forgot where they were from so i replanted some in other areas. That doesn't seem worthy of a ban to me... I replanted more than i took tbh just to be careful I didn't get banned for grief, and that shows that being kind doesn't pay off

Word to the wise, Star's one of the nicer staff-members here; it would do you well to show her some respect.  If you continue to give her attitude, then you're really not worth anyone's time or courtesy here.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(06-12-2016, 05:00 AM)Star Wrote: I'm not looking to fry you here for something, I'm trying to explain to you why I banned you. The attitude really isn't necessary, nor is it wanted. If you cut that out, I'll unban you as the grief from banana_tree would've caused the confusion on what you replanted.

Ok thanks for the reply, sorry for the attitude. I want to come back on the server to continue building with other members of the server and having a good time. I know I was a bit lazy on the original appeal and so far have wasted your time and my time a little. But I have learnt from what happened and will be a bit more careful next time. So I request to come back on the server with this message

Alright, you'll be unbanned. Stay out of trouble please.