• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The New Buildcorp.And your suggestions
Hello everyone . Its me GhostBuster. And I have noticed recently that My business at buildcorp is low to the ground broke in New business. I Wanna apologies for all the crap I have said and done on the server. and I want suggestions on how to improve my self and the business.

The people that can help me the most with this issue will get a small cash prize and an automatic 25% stake in the business.
 Now I want actual ideas that will make me better as a builder, and business owner . I wanna know what I can do to fix the brand and become better at it. I wanna do my part . and I can't do it with out you guys. Thank you.

I have the idea of not just building buildings and big houses or projects. Try some smaller gadgets such as machines or other home installments that'll make you money. Such as auto brewers, tree farms, furnace arrays, sorters, auto farms and all sorts.

Since you seem to enjoy building (hence the business), something that seems popular within the majority is living near one another. Perhaps making a town to sell houses from? I know all the guests are certainly looking for places to live when they join. Even fellow members (such as myself) buy houses in various towns. You could even have a shop section in town and put your business there? The project would definitely show people your capabilities, persuading them to hire you. Even if it doesn't go as planned you still get to build something cool, hope this helps Big Grin

I think that you should get your builders to work together on one project at a time. Also I might make you a little advertisement again.
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015