Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):Hometown

Minecraft name:McTrillion10

Reason for your ban:Grief

Who banned you:Frost

Why should you be unbanned: Because although I did grief (which I do very much regret)
I did have reasons why I did so. Firstly I only broke the quartz block because I had bought this house and one day I found myself locked inside and the door to get outside was protected so the only way I could think of to get outside was to break out- however now I do realise I could of used a warp-also the reason I took water from the waterfall was because as it was a sky island I couldn't get to the ground with out dying so I took some water from it assuming it would fix itself. So eventhough I deeply sorry to the person I grief I feel I had somewhat good reasons to do so and if it hasn't already been fixed I shall do so if I am unbanned

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back as it is a nice server where a lot of my fiends play and it has a friendly community so please unban me.
I am sorry. McTrillion10

Spamming the thread with please reply will get you no where. Staff have lives outside of Mc. Learn some patience and wait for a reply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(06-10-2016, 11:38 PM)vilneas Wrote: Spamming the thread with please reply will get you no where. Staff have lives outside of Mc. Learn some patience and wait for a reply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I didn't mean to send the second message I think I pressed the wrong button

You broke multiple quartz blocks and removed water from a waterfall at C1NGL's sky base, please update your appeal to include this info

Please let McTrillion10 back on, he was unsure about what he could do to get out of a situation. I know him personally and he is not the kind of person that would grief on purpose. I really believe that he is entirely innocent. Also on the subject of the recent ban of InsaneAether and Redd I believe that Redd had no idea of the scale of the the offence he had commited. I hope you can forgive McTrillion

(06-13-2016, 09:36 PM)Oggy04 Wrote: Please let McTrillion10 back on, he was unsure about what he could do to get out of a situation. I know him personally and he is not the kind of person that would grief on purpose. I really believe that he is entirely innocent. Also on the subject of the recent ban of InsaneAether and Redd I believe that Redd had no idea of the scale of the the offence he had commited. I hope you can forgive McTrillion

Please do not post on other's ban appeals, it will not help their situation.

You have been unbanned since it was a few blocks and your story makes sense. Please make sure to be aware of this next time and avoid touching things that you do not own.

(06-13-2016, 10:19 PM)frost Wrote: You have been unbanned since it was a few blocks and your story makes sense. Please make sure to be aware of this next time and avoid touching things that you do not own.

Thank you so much I promise I wont ever do it again Smile

(06-13-2016, 10:18 PM)frost Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 09:36 PM)Oggy04 Wrote: Please let McTrillion10 back on, he was unsure about what he could do to get out of a situation. I know him personally and he is not the kind of person that would grief on purpose. I really believe that he is entirely innocent. Also on the subject of the recent ban of InsaneAether and Redd I believe that Redd had no idea of the scale of the the offence he had commited. I hope you can forgive McTrillion

Please do not post on other's ban appeals, it will not help their situation.

Very sorry