Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Mine-craft name: pockethot1

Reason for your ban: mistake

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be UN-banned: Well I wasn't X-raying. I was with this guy and he asked if i had X-ray and that he wouldn't tell so I said no and that was the end of it until 5 minutes latter I'm in a small cell and Grimm_Wolfe comes out and says why are you here and i'm really confused. And I say "I don't know" and I'm banned

Why do you want to come back:  Nice people have a small town to run and just think it's fun to work there.

Here's the rub, I showed Frost, the [Founder], the mines you and LewisLadd had dug. Though Lewis had mined a majority of the diamonds, you also mined some diamonds, gold, and other ores you would not have found otherwise; you're being held culpable in the x-raying. Frost has confirmed my findings.

Apart from that, your appeal is way too short to even be taken into consideration in an unbanning. You'll have to remake it.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(06-13-2016, 02:08 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Here's the rub, I showed Frost, the [Founder], the mines you and LewisLadd had dug.  Though Lewis had mined a majority of the diamonds, you also mined some diamonds, gold, and other ores you would not have found otherwise; you're being held culpable in the x-raying.  Frost has confirmed my findings.

Apart from that, your appeal is way too short to even be taken into consideration in an unbanning.  You'll have to remake it.

I don't have this X-ray texture pack, OK.

(06-15-2016, 04:34 AM)Pockethot1 Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 02:08 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Here's the rub, I showed Frost, the [Founder], the mines you and LewisLadd had dug.  Though Lewis had mined a majority of the diamonds, you also mined some diamonds, gold, and other ores you would not have found otherwise; you're being held culpable in the x-raying.  Frost has confirmed my findings.

Apart from that, your appeal is way too short to even be taken into consideration in an unbanning.  You'll have to remake it.

I don't have this X-ray texture pack, OK.

At what point did I say you did have an x-ray texture pack?  I only said you mined alongside Lewis who was x-raying.  You're banned because we have reason to believe you both helped and were a beneficiary to an x-rayer.

Now, if you want to stop arguing and make an appeal, it will be considered.  If not, then there are plenty of other servers for you to play on.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

i did not know he had x-ray he asked me if i did and i said no
i had no idea that he had it i was just mining because he asked me to come along