• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, my new friends!
Photo 
Hello, my name is BlueFalcon55, a new player on this server. I have only been on for three days, and I must say, I am impressed. This is the only peaceful SMP server I can find that has this great of a community and amazing staff! All of the players I have met so far have been very helpful to me, and I would like to thank you all. I feel as if this will be my new home server!
Anyways, I am building a village and would like to request help. The warp is (for lack of better name) villagebeautiful. A picture of the area is at the bottom. You can build your own house, shop, and farm anywhere around the area. And the best part? Everything in this town is free. I don't charge for houses, food, or supplies. Just ask!
However, there are some ground rules to follow. They are pretty simple though, so don't worry!

1: Don't grief. Pretty simple, also one of the server rules
2: Don't steal. While I do give away needed items, there should be NO NEED to steal
3: Don't touch the horses! I will find you a horse if you want one, just don't take any of them
4: Be nice to the other players. Once again, another server rule
5: Be helpful. If you aren't doing anything at the moment and someone asks for help, help them!
6: Replant! If you cut down a tree, replant it! If you harvest the wheat, replant it!
7: Have fun! This town is made for you to free-build your own house, your own store, anything!

Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your time to read this, and have a Happy New Year!
-Falcon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome! glad you like it here! <333333
[Image: giphy.gif]

Welcome to the Server and HT forums!!!
- KatNip

Welcome to Hometown Big Grin What a quaint town, can't wait to see it grow :3

Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have you here.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Welcome to HT and the forums! See you around!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]