Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frosteee Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: frosteee and frosteeee

Reason for your ban: Being Immature / Annoying

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I feel as if I should be unbanned because from all the time I spent on the server, I have grown to love it. I love playing with my friends. I was being an idiot and not obeying Star's rules, as well as the server rules. I was talking to my friend in a skype call, and my parents came into the room so I had to mute my mic. My friend gave me a diamond, and I typed "8====D" into chat to signify a happy face. I was told I was being inappropriate, and as soon as they said that I could see how it was inappropriate. However, I continued to argue with Star even though I shouldn't have, and was being very immature. Later, he muted me for being annoying and I used /minecraft:me to bypass the filter. I was banned for rule 2. I won't be disrespectful to a Staff member ever again, and if it helps I can do anything they want me to do as a punishment. And Star, I apologize.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the few hours I spent on the server, I enjoyed immensely. I spent time building a house and hanging out with my friends, and I dont want all that progress to go to waste, and I want to be able to play with my friends, and the new friends I met on the server. This server has a wonderful and kind community and I love it so much. I understand if not, as I was being very immature. Thank you for taking the time out to read my appeal and consider it. 

I really don't appreciate when people argue with me, especially when I'm tired. It would've been so much easier to just say "Okay" and the issue would've ended right there. And next time, don't think staff are idiots, we know what's up.

If you promise to not be annoying, use alts or commands to get around punishments, and follow the server rules, I'll unban you and your alt. We clear?

(06-12-2016, 10:32 PM)Star Wrote: I really don't appreciate when people argue with me, especially when I'm tired. It would've been so much easier to just say "Okay" and the issue would've ended right there. And next time, don't think staff are idiots, we know what's up.

If you promise to not be annoying, use alts or commands to get around punishments, and follow the server rules, I'll unban you and your alt. We clear?

Got it Big Grin

Alrighty, I'm trusting you to keep your word. You're unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.