• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️
(06-13-2016, 10:23 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: That texture pack is hella cute :3

Today was okay, I had a head ache all day though. On the bright side, I got a good grade for the practice I have done for my final french gradeof the year!

Thank you! I'm trying to make it cohesive.

I'm sorry about the headache, I know all too well what that suffering is..
Congrats on the grade!! French is cool, I have a very good Frenchie friend. ^_^

(06-14-2016, 12:38 AM)12wolfie Wrote: cute as a button!! <3

today i took finals at school and watched some cheesy movie afterwards, it was kiiiinda boring :^)

[psst, if you're ever bored and wanna chat im open Big Grin]

Thanks!!
What movie?
[Image: 0z5OFEa.png]

Thought I'd post some proper screenshots of the pack for you guys. It'll be a long time before I can offer any kind of downloadable version, but here you go~

[Image: LHukP2Bg.png]
Wolves are now foxes! Tamed ones have dyable eyes. The two pups here are angry and untamed.
Docile wild wolves have green/green eyes.

[Image: VcR5yBN.png]
[Image: 9P3QJSN.png]
The blocks in the back are: Gravel, Coarse Dirt, Dirt, Andesite, Diorite, Granite, Stone + Ores
The "wolf" is sitting on podzol.

[Image: prplVGl.png]
Snowbunnies!!

[Image: a4vIWzC.gif][Image: SFfpdVv.gif][Image: GaN4cR5.gif]
Diamond, Ice, and Gold are animated!

The texture pack is really creative! It's great <3
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]

Those wolves reminds me from my own dog, exept those arent fat.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(06-14-2016, 03:35 AM)Moonid Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 12:38 AM)12wolfie Wrote: cute as a button!! <3

today i took finals at school and watched some cheesy movie afterwards, it was kiiiinda boring :^)

[psst, if you're ever bored and wanna chat im open Big Grin]

Thanks!!
What movie?

i think it was called cyberbully. we were watching it cause it's a computer class, and the unit was internet safety. it was about, you guessed it, a chick getting cyberbullied and how they handled it. it was corny, but, better than doing work :>
[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh my gosh Moonid, your texture pack looks outstanding! I will most definitely need a download link once your texture pack is available for download. Keep up the great work!

Stir crazy?!? sanity is for the weak anyway
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Might get it when it's finished! Smile
P.S., looks great.

I haven't got any new texture packs since updating to 1.10, maybe i might get this one!

Today i did nothing. I have finished school and i am waiting for my results, so i kinda sat around playing minecraft and talking to Lex.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(06-20-2016, 04:27 AM)_SebMC Wrote: Oh my gosh Moonid, your texture pack looks outstanding! I will most definitely need a download link once your texture pack is available for download. Keep up the great work!

(06-21-2016, 01:06 AM)Davidlikespie123 Wrote: Might get it when it's finished! Smile
P.S., looks great.

(06-21-2016, 11:36 PM)Penguin Wrote: I haven't got any new texture packs since updating to 1.10, maybe i might get this one!

Today i did nothing. I have finished school and i am waiting for my results, so i kinda sat around playing minecraft and talking to Lex.

Ah, I have no ETA for the pack, it's a ton of work and I'm only poking at it when I feel an itch for it.  Sad 
So, it might be a while..

Good luck, Pengu!

(06-20-2016, 09:02 AM)Wrexial33 Wrote: Stir crazy?!? sanity is for the weak anyway

I am a weak, weak bun