• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanfic
After taking a good look at the beautiful girl next to Sarah, he decided to join the pair and entered the doorway to Hel-uh, Starbucks.

Kiro (being the other girl) turned around to see a good lookin' guy stood behind her. She giggled and said hello. Jo replied hello and kissed her on the cheek. He then slipped an piece of paper into her back pocket and said here is my number, call me Wink
- KatNip

Kiro took the paper out and read it. It said:

You r verry pretty please Mary me i need frends i lOv u very much her is my numbr:

66699 696969

Kiro made it into a paper plane and threw it across Starbucks. It hit the employee in the face just before he announced a certain Grimm Wolfe's cup of coffee (again)(again). He unfolded it and called the number.

Jo left Starbucks and his phone rang! He told zo that he had pulled the cutest girl ever and answered it:
"Jo its me, Veo! You left this note here.... I knew you loved me! Sorry to say this but i cant accept your proposal since i am engaged to lava. See ya!"

As jo walked away, a single tear rolled down the side of his face, and he went off to...
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Visit wise

(lmao this fanfic though)
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

On his way to meet wise he accidently walked into a pretty girl. Jo awkwardly said sorry, and the girl (being a Justin bieber fan) started singing sorry~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRh_vgS2dFE ~ Jo spoke to her and asked for her name, she replied with Lilian. Jo asked which way was Lotting Street. Lilian replied to the right then you should be there. Lilian said would you like me to walk you there? As its the way I have to go anyways. Jo said sure so the two went to the right. Before Jo left Lillian, she gave Jo her number and told him to call her when ever. From then on they started going out. A few weeks later Jo said to Lilian... If I hadn't put my phone in my pocked I wouldn't of met you ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY ~
- KatNip

Banned TheOnlyKat for Justin Bieber referen- oh wait

Wrong forum game

A few weeks had gone by and Jo had not heard anything from Lillian, he checked the local news on his phone to find out that DK the lawnmower accidentally ran over her while she was tanning in her front yard. Jo began to cry but quickly cheered up when he saw a selfie of Kat. He then decided he must marry Kat. As Jo searched for Kat through the telephone book, he quickly found her address as well. He went to her house in a hurry and she opened the door to her surprise of Jo shifting at her.

Jo opened the door and started flirting badly with kat. Just as she invited him inside, a poison arrow hit him in the back of the neck. Ded. Behind him, penguin said "noone touches my kitten."
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

So... As the party continued. Pengu walked up to Kat and told her everything is okay now. They both walked inside. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door... It was Sarah and Brock. They had come to the party too! As the night continued Sarah decided to get out the wine to make things more party like... Later on more people arrived like Emu, Beo and Turbo. Later on...
- KatNip

A mysterious shiny red toyota camry pulled up into the driveway of the small suburban home. A tall man stepped out of the car , wearing an orange home depot apron with a name tag that portrayed Frost. Everyone inside gasped as they quickly stood up straight . Frost stepped into the house while pushing a baby carriage. Inside the carriage was a mature woman who could barely fit in it. She looked at sarah and spoke the words "son." Sarah looked up quickly to see her daddy Lex, sitting inside the tiny carriage pushed by the one and only Frost. Lex climbed out and shifted all over Sarah, then quickly heading over to Maddie to do the same. Frost then left the carriage and disappeared.